Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Best AA Steroid for strength

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
this is off subject but there are other ways to keep fat gain down. T3 is a muscle waster.

If you run T3 at a low dose it will increase your appetite and also keep you burning fat faster. Unless you're running a high dose I wouldn't worry about muscle wasting.

You are right though there are many ways to keep fat at bay like carb cycling, cardio, etc.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
id have to say abombs for me for sure, but hey, im runnin it right now with tren e and test...strength is amazing. i just love the feeling on abombs of pushing reps when u think u are too fatiqued...they just keep goin, kinda like the energizer bunny...and as for sex drive...tren e has never slowed that down for me...could be the amount of test im runnin though

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
id have to say abombs for me for sure, but hey, im runnin it right now with tren e and test...strength is amazing. i just love the feeling on abombs of pushing reps when u think u are too fatiqued...they just keep goin, kinda like the energizer bunny...and as for sex drive...tren e has never slowed that down for me...could be the amount of test im runnin though

I've never had any libido issues from tren either. A lot of people I know run tren without any problems. It seems that Deca is the one which effects most people in terms of libido.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
tren was by far the best in increasing a horses natural ability! i could make just about anything win with that stuff! put them on the muscle big time. really a bummer when they started testing for it! :(

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
If you run T3 at a low dose it will increase your appetite and also keep you burning fat faster. Unless you're running a high dose I wouldn't worry about muscle wasting.

You are right though there are many ways to keep fat at bay like carb cycling, cardio, etc.

good point. i have no experience with T3 and should have clairified that. thanks.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I'm going to throw a wrench in this and say that it's less the compound you run and more the length of time on....

Lots of top lifters that I've talked to run fairly mild test-only cycles up to a gram or gram and a half a week pre contest, lots also like tren..... but everyone who has helped me get started has told me that it's all about just giving it time...... get on and stay on...... then take drol the last few weeks for the aggression needed to smash big weights.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Anavar Winny Dbol and Anadrol Beat tren in strength.

Var being the best lb for lb.

Gained a DECENT (nothing impressive) amount of strength on halo.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
TTTRRREEnnnnnnnnnnnnnn you bunch of squirrels

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm going with tren, as my lifts have gone up ridiculously quick since throwing tren in at the end of this cycle. Almost dangerously quick, I'm a little worried about my tendons and ligaments, lol.

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
I have read that powerlifters get the best results from a test, deca, winni cycle... Supposedly you wont have issues with winni if you run it with deca...Test and tren is all anyone should really ever need...If you arent getting stronger on that, you better take a look at other things...

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic