Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Been a while since I posted. Still around...just cutting. (current leg pic)

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Looking awesome.

Thanks man. It has taken me a little while to get here, but now that I am here, I kinda wish I had not waited so long to do this. I feel better than ever lately. I just was so focused on strength before, that I was worried that leaning out too much would get in the way of that. Not only has that proven not to be the case....but I actually have found that lately, being as 'strong' as possible is not motivating me as much.

Funny how perspective can chance you.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Well....it took me 5 full months to get here, but I feel pretty good going into summer. I am going to experiment from here out. Mainly with carb levels. For the past 2 weeks I have been reverse carb loading.

Taking in higher carb loads on my 4 workout days concentrated post workout. (started at about 100g). It has filled me out and I am just back over 200lbs along with strength coming back and ability to workout. I think I can continue to lean out like this. I am not sure, but I am going to systematically try and adjust. I'd like to knock that last edge of fat off....but by no means am I unhappy where I am.

Here is a morning pic snapped relaxed and cold. (although I was tightening my midsection). Glad the way I went about this. Nothing crazy....just slow and steady. I now know that I can stay this lean year round without having to 'work' at it.

0c21ee29-93f0-40cc-a5c4-1388bcd1298d_zps5uto7s56.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic