Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

BAD Reaction to Test400 FIRST CYCLE!!! What could it be?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yeah just checked the site now "Northern Pharma™s Test 400 carrier solvent is 100% ethyl oleate which makes injections completely pain-free."

Pain free unless you react to the EO. It happens to some people. You may not want to continue this. Get some gear that is just oil, hormone, ba, bb.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
You might be developing an allergic reaction to something in your gear. I know that some times when people are exposed to something for too long an allergic reaction can form. My brother was never allergic to bee's and then he got stung a ton of times as a landscaper one year and developed an allergy and I know the same thing happens with foods as well. Not sure if that translates to gear but it would seem to reason that after a few weeks of exposure your body finally said enough of this shit. I think you'll have to trust your docs advice bro.

Used GSO based oils happily for years- then irritation set in whenever I used it- good brother said to try cottonseed oil carrier, then I was fine.
Funny thing, becoming allergic. Not ha ha funny...

Aslan

Aslan

Feb 24, 2013
Donniej- Yeah man, that's what I'm hoping for..

PillarofBalance- Would you say it's ineffective or unsafe to finish off my cycle? I have a little over a vial left.

marx- Yeah really sucks if that is the case..

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Test400 is not going to be pain free even in 100% EO.

Your issues is too high a mg for a 1st timers and virgin muscles.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Cellulitis will be blotchy red, hot to the touch and itch ... Not necessarily painful at first.. Once the edema becomes greater and prolonged the pain will appear. Just bc you are extra careful with sterilization does t mean that flora living on the surface of the skin can't cause an infection.... It can ... Hopefully this is just a reaction but to me it sounds like a strep based cellulitic infection. Often times will be accompanied by Low grade fever 99 deg or so.... Also this is the #1 most common type of infection considering pinning gear

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I was thinking along the lines of sfg. Put your glutes and delts into the pin rotation and don't over think this quite yet. You're pinning allot of test for a green pea and you may be adjusting to having a shit ton of test in your body all at once.

Plenty of gear causes me pain ... some does not. If you don't have an infection or abcess...you're good. When it hurts .. sometimes it itches.

Rotate the pinnings to more body parts .. use lotion / benydril and rock on IMHO.

Last edited:
O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
EO was the next great thing when it came out, painfree, then a lot of people were having allergic reactions to it and many brewers quit using it.

Everything else has been said earlier in this post, good info

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
probably an allergic reaction to the oil in the gear.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
It's from the hi test concentration.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic