Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

BAD Reaction to Test400 FIRST CYCLE!!! What could it be?

Aslan

Aslan

Feb 24, 2013
Hey guys just on my first cycle of Test400(Northern Pharma, 4weeks in) Pinning 1.5 ccs once a week. First 2 weeks went relatively well, except for minor discomfort/pain which went away the next day. 3rd week seemed to go well until I discovered my leg was super itchy around the injection site. When I got home I took a look at it and noticed it was red and swollen with no pain at all even when I pushed down on it with force. I've been injecting in the side of my upper my quads and rotating legs each week. Been very cautious with disinfecting, wiping stopper of vial and leg before and after injection etc. Using 20g pins to draw with and 25g pins to inject with proper injecting technique.

Like I said everything was normal until that 3rd week. Gradually the itching on my quad drastically got worse and both the redness and itching both spread from the side of my quad to the front and even behind my leg all the way down to the back of my knee in a matter of days, but still no pain just a crazy itch. On the 4th day I got some Benadryl and took 4 tablets throughout the day which helped a bit with the itching. By now the swelling around the injection site had gone down a lot(though still hard), but my leg was still red and itchy. On the fifth day I decided to go to the clinic and the doc told me that it looked like an allergic reaction, but found it odd that my leg was the only area that was itchy and red. I told her I was scared that it could be an infection and she told me that if it were, it would definitely be painful by now. She prescribed me with Keflex, but told me not to take it unless I started to feel pain etc. and told me to continue with the Benadryl and use some cold compresses. Today my left leg isn't red anymore and the itch is gone, although if I press on the injection site I can still feel it's a little hard.

Yesterday was time to pin my right leg so I went ahead and did that. Again I started to feel an itch at work and by today as you could probably guess I'm getting the same affect. It looks like I have a giant, red-ish, elevated hive on the side of my leg which is itchy. What could be the reason for these reactions and why did I start reacting differently from the first couple weeks? I just don't understand because I have pinned both legs before and was fine...:confused:

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
You might be developing an allergic reaction to something in your gear. I know that some times when people are exposed to something for too long an allergic reaction can form. My brother was never allergic to bee's and then he got stung a ton of times as a landscaper one year and developed an allergy and I know the same thing happens with foods as well. Not sure if that translates to gear but it would seem to reason that after a few weeks of exposure your body finally said enough of this shit. I think you'll have to trust your docs advice bro.

Aslan

Aslan

Feb 24, 2013
Thanks for the quick reply bro. Do you think it would be alright if I were to finish off my cycle? I have just a little over a vial left and other than the itch it doesn't really bother me too much. Do you also think that maybe I could start building a resistance to the reaction? Maybe I should try another injection site on Weds, like glutes for example..(although it would suck to have a red, itchy welt on my ass :pp)

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I'm really not qualified to answer brother you will probably have to determine that for yourself. You could ask a dermo maybe?

Aslan

Aslan

Feb 24, 2013
No worries J-dub, I'll see if I can get a hold of my old dermo. Doesn't look like it does winnivee Each mL contains: Testosterone Enanthate 150mg, testosterone cypionate 150mg, testosterone undecanoate 100mg, benzyl alcohol 2%, benzyl benzoate 15% and cottonseed oil.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
^^^^^^ that was gonna be my question!
And why are you runing T400,Is that all you could get just curious due to the fact this is your 1st cycle so if it was 1 compound you could say Im not gonna run that again but with multi compounds you really cant do that.

Aslan

Aslan

Feb 24, 2013
Yeah just checked the site now "Northern Pharma’s Test 400 carrier solvent is 100% ethyl oleate which makes injections completely pain-free."

Aslan

Aslan

Feb 24, 2013
Yeah GreatGunz that's kind of what the deal is. I could have got a hold on anything I wanted though. It's just that a friend was on the cycle already(a little over a month in) and I decided to hop on T400 as well just because of his results/experiences with it. Did my first couple pins with him, the next one myself with no issues. Then I did another one with him (first time I got the reaction) Then again last Weds solo and same thing. The first injection ever my leg was a little sore, I was kind of limping at work later that day, but a day later I was perfectly fine.

D

Donniej

Feb 15, 2013
I had an insane itch in my arms for the 3rd 4th and 5th week of use then it stopped......just hang in there

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic