Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Back on after a LONG break

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Sure he can make gains with 30mg but will he get as much results as 50mg?

That's the kind of advice I wouldn't give. Could he handle 750mg/wk Test with minimal sides...probably. Should he....I would say no. Using that logic the answer would be yes....

Last edited:
Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
One other thing,if you look at his goals for this cycle he specifically stated that he wants to bulk as much as possible.He said "PURELY BULKING AS MUCH MASS AS POSSIBLE"

This is why I suggested 50mg.Sure he can make gains with 30mg but will he get as much results as 50mg? No.This is a great dosage to get the most out of this cycle with little risk of sides.

Still think taking the lowest dose that works is best. Allows you to run cycles without raising the doses too high over time, saves gear, and less sides. I understand his goals are as much mass as possible but that does not just mean take higher doses... The lowest dose that works with higher calories and the right training... Just recommending a higher dose oral to achieve bigger gains is not solid advice. Im a noob IMO and i know better.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
That's the kind of advice I wouldn't give. Could he handle 750mg/wk Test with minimal sides...probably. Should he....I would say no. Using that logic the answer would be yes....

Not the same at all.How long does test take to take effect? 3-4 weeks?How long will it take to leave your system if something goes wrong? 3-4 weeks?How long does dbol leave your system? A few hours? Understand the difference now.If something goes wrong with test,you're hurtin for a while.With dbol? Plus once again I state the fact that 50mg of dbol is not a safety risk.

I am not knocking your opinion at all my friend.Just disagreeing.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
my statement isnt a concern os safety. i know 50 is plenty safe for damn near everyone. I have taken as high as 100 a few times with no real concerns other than really bad back pumps. My point was if he can attain good gains at 30, use 30. no sense in getting used to taking 50 if you can still gain at 30. the reason I think lower is better is because eventually 30 wont cut it then he will have to up to 50 and so on and so forth. so starting back out at 30 now will allow him more opportunities at lower doses before NEEDING a higher dose. thus saving on gear and money. i wasnt concerned with the dose being safe.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
my statement isnt a concern os safety. i know 50 is plenty safe for damn near everyone. I have taken as high as 100 a few times with no real concerns other than really bad back pumps. My point was if he can attain good gains at 30, use 30. no sense in getting used to taking 50 if you can still gain at 30. the reason I think lower is better is because eventually 30 wont cut it then he will have to up to 50 and so on and so forth. so starting back out at 30 now will allow him more opportunities at lower doses before NEEDING a higher dose. thus saving on gear and money. i wasnt concerned with the dose being safe.

And I agree with this philosophy with most AAS.Just not with dbol as I have seen the pro's and cons of lower and higher to damn near thru the roof and feel 50 is the optimal dose for gains with no neg sides.Please don't take it the wrong way as I not saying you're wrong or right.Just stating my own experiences not only on myself but with the countless others I have been involved with over the years.

Glad you are in agreement with the safety issue because it definitely is not one.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I also was not talking about safety of the dose but the "need" for it.

P.S - I'm not saying you said this, it just seems to me that you come off like this and I could be totally wrong. It seems like you might think you are the only one here with real life experiences and we all are newbs who just read this stuff online. Hopefully not and again I could be wrong.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I also was not talking about safety of the dose but the "need" for it.

P.S - I'm not saying you said this, it just seems to me that you come off like this and I could be totally wrong. It seems like you might think you are the only one here with real life experiences and we all are newbs who just read this stuff online. Hopefully not and again I could be wrong.

No bro,not at all.We all have life's experiences and it always great to hear from all.Im sorry if I come across this way as it's not my intention.I only oppose to someone trash talking about something that they "HEARD" and not from these real experiences. But again,I may not always agree with everyone but respect everyones opinions.What I post is from first hand knowledge so to come and say "im wrong" because some may not agree is wrong in itself.There is no "wrong" or "right" for everyone.We're all different so who's to say what's best? We can only base our advice on what we have tried and not what a member of a board says is so.

Not directing anything towards you nor anyone and again if I come across as I think my opinions are the best or the only way,im sorry.Not what Ive ever intended.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic