Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Back on after a LONG break

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
Looking at running a cycle. Last cycle I ran was back in the late 90s so has been a LONG time. In the past I've run various cycles consisting of sus250, deca, primobolon and anavar.

Still researching etc so haven't decided on the exact cycle yet but just wanted to run a quick question by you. As it has been so long, I'm thinking a "beginners" cycle would be more than enough for my first. What are your views?

Thanks for the input.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Keep it simple! sure it will work well with diet and dedication in the gym!

That's good thinking on your part!

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
What are your goals with this cycle?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Purely bulking. As much mass as possible.

I like the old tried and proven Test,deca,d-bol nothing exciting but simple and it works!

with a pinch of hcg in there every week, the standard 250-300 iu every 3-4 days works great! to and you recovery a bit faster on pct.

peace.

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
I like the old tried and proven Test,deca,d-bol nothing exciting but simple and it works!

lol you must be reading my mind :) My plan at this point is dbol, test and deca... just haven't decided on dosage and length of cycle yet. Also haven't decided on enanthate or cyp. As mentioned I've only gone sustenon in the past...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Enanthate is good imo, these esters are close but you do get a bit more test in each ml of enan as compared to the cyp ester.

more for you money! lol

simple test 400mg EW 1-12 wks

deca 300mg EW 1-12 wks

and d-bol 30mg ED for first 6wks

hcg ew 300iu every 3-4 days till last week of cycle.

then start your regular pct regimen

Give you somthin to think about.

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
Enanthate is good imo, these esters are close but you do get a bit more test in each ml of enan as compared to the cyp ester.

more for you money! lol

simple test 400mg EW 1-12 wks

deca 300mg EW 1-12 wks

and d-bol 30mg ED for first 6wks

hcg ew 300iu every 3-4 days till last week of cycle.

then start your regular pct regimen

Give you somthin to think about.

Thanks for the advice. Its greatly appreciated!

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011

with a pinch of hcg in there every week, the standard 250-300 iu every 3-4 days works great! to and you recovery a bit faster on pct.

peace.

Bump this brother.Nothing fancy just a meat and potatoes cycle that yields great results if your diet and training are tight.

The HCG is great but IMHO should not be needed for this basic a cycle.With a proper pct you should bounce back in no time.I like t run HCG during longer and or higher dosed cycles only when your boys are shut down for really extended periods on time.

I would go like this....

Wks 1-12 Test @ 500mg ew (250 2x ew)
Wks 1-11 Deca @ 400mg ew (200 2x ew)
Wks 1-6 Dbol @ 50mg ed (divided over the day in 2-3 doses)

Run the normal pct of Nolva/Clomid 2 weeks after last inj.

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
Yeah. I never ran HCG back in the day. To be honest, I didn't know about it back then :( Always bounced back fine... but... I was a lot younger then... if that makes much difference. 39 now...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yeah. I never ran HCG back in the day. To be honest, I didn't know about it back then :( Always bounced back fine... but... I was a lot younger then... if that makes much difference. 39 now...

I would sertainly consider using hcg then since deca can be a bit tuffer on recovery, i'm your age and hrt only these days though. But use hcg for health reasons other than keeping the ol testicles full and comsmetic appearance lol.

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
I would sertainly consider using hcg then since deca can be a bit tuffer on recovery, i'm your age and hrt only these days though. But use hcg for health reasons other than keeping the ol testicles full and comsmetic appearance lol.

Damn... i was looking forward to some shrinkage. Thought it might help my nuts fight gravity for a while ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic