Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Back on after a LONG break

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
At 39 it definitely couldn't hurt running hcg with this cycle.Sorry,didn't realize your age.Still young though and with proper pct,this basically mild cycle will not shut you down too hard and you should get those boys swollen again in no time.Either way,hcg is a great addition to include in a cycle to help with pct and will not cause you any harm.

So if you want to run it,go for it.Or if you want to continue to run without it and still make good recovery from normal pct,you could do this too and start to include hcg only after you start to have difficulty recovering without its use.As you get older,recovery will begin to take longer so hcg is often a necessary part of a cycle,or at least a very favorable part on any cycle.But if you can still cycle without it,why not save some $$.

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
Wks 1-12 Test @ 500mg ew (250 2x ew)
Wks 1-11 Deca @ 400mg ew (200 2x ew)
Wks 1-6 Dbol @ 50mg ed (divided over the day in 2-3 doses)

Appreciate the dosage advice FIST. Just one question. A lot I've read on the forums recommend 30mg Dbol. Why do you recommend 50mg? Thanks!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Looking at running a cycle. Last cycle I ran was back in the late 90s so has been a LONG time. In the past I've run various cycles consisting of sus250, deca, primobolon and anavar.

Still researching etc so haven't decided on the exact cycle yet but just wanted to run a quick question by you. As it has been so long, I'm thinking a "beginners" cycle would be more than enough for my first. What are your views?

Thanks for the input.

just consider now that u been off a good wile that infact your doses dont have to be ran high,....that includes orals too...d-bol at 30mgs would b enough...reason being is because your receptors are fresh....And if 30mgs isnt working the magic then bump it up to 50mgs....dw

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Appreciate the dosage advice FIST. Just one question. A lot I've read on the forums recommend 30mg Dbol. Why do you recommend 50mg? Thanks!

I know many believe that 20-30mg ed is what you should start with as DW said, and thats fine,but Ive found 50mg to be a great # for many without being too hard on your body in the way of neg sides.Some felt too bloated but with adex use have managed to keep it under control.Now again,this is a very individual thing and have seen some use 20mg ed and felt it was too much so read your body and adjust accordingly.Having such a short half life if things get too much for you,you can just drop the dosage down and will start to notice a difference by the next day or 2.

Also being that you are only running the oral for say 4-6 wks why waste any time trying to figure out what dose works best for optimal gains? If you start at 50mg ed you will definitely make some great gains in no time and if the sides get out of hand,you can drop the dose down but have still made the gains you wanted.

Last edited:
A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
I know many believe that 20-30mg ed is what you should start with as DW said, and thats fine,but Ive found 50mg to be a great # for many without being too hard on your body in the way of neg sides.Some felt too bloated but with adex use have managed to keep it under control.Now again,this is a very individual thing and have seen some use 20mg ed and felt it was too much so read your body and adjust accordingly.Having such a short half life if things get too much for you,you can just drop the dosage down and will start to notice a difference by the next day or 2.

Also being that you are only running the oral for say 4-6 wks why waste any time trying to figure out what dose works best for optimal gains? If you start at 50mg ed you will definitely make some great gains in no time and if the sides get out of hand,you can drop the dose down but have still made the gains you wanted.

Solid reasoning. Makes sense. Thanks for that.

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
just consider now that u been off a good wile that infact your doses dont have to be ran high,....that includes orals too...d-bol at 30mgs would b enough...reason being is because your receptors are fresh....And if 30mgs isnt working the magic then bump it up to 50mgs....dw

That was my thinking. Its been around 14 years so would really consider this cycle equivalent to running my very first cycle again. That was why i was wondering why FIST had suggested 50mg on the Dbol.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Just wondering about the cycle brother.Have you started yet and if so how's it going?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
That was my thinking. Its been around 14 years so would really consider this cycle equivalent to running my very first cycle again. That was why i was wondering why FIST had suggested 50mg on the Dbol.

I took 10 years off before getting back at it. I started out kind of high for back in the day but moderate for these days. I did 500 mg sustanon, 600 mg equipoise and towards the end 50 mg/d winstrol. That was plenty. The orals were way to strong though. That was the first time I felt like my tendons were made out of glass.

Orals are like a crap shoot. Some of them are strong and some are weak. I think it has to do with how they are prepared. A lot of the tabs are like pressed caulk and that shit doesn't absorb. Some of them are prepared better and are strong. The liquids are pretty good. They absorb pretty well since they are solublized in the liquid.

After being at it again for nearly 5 years if I had it to do again I would probably start with a decent test base and nandrolone phenyl propionate (NPP) it's like deca but you don't get the water retention and the dead dick syndrome like the deca cousin does. Skip the orals for now or add a dry oral at the mid point of the cycle for an extra boost. Anavar or turanabol would be good. Dianabol is pretty wet so it can make you look bloofy if you don't really have your diet down as in control carbs unless you are a fast metabolism guy. I like 300 test base, 300 NPP and 200-300 of a hardener either an oral or injectable. oral would be Anavar, Winstrol or Turanabol and inj would be Masteron, Primobolan or dihydroboldenone. Equipoise can act as a hardener too but after I got older it didn't seem to work the same. I like to "balance" the cycle Test base, anabolic and hardener. Mild to moderate doses of all three and seem to avaoid sides and get good results.

After a couple years you will want to try trenbolones. This is where I am at now. After 20 + years without trenbaloony I am wanting some. If that I would probably do test P, Tren A and Mast P or if I could find real Primo I would do that instead of Mast. Taht is the king cycle me thinks. I don't like GH so much. Maked for 400+ incline bencher with 12 year old girl strength wrists like sissy boy walking around gym with straps to hold big weight. I would rather be less bloofy with strong as fuck grip. Use GHRP instead. That's some good stuff right there for old guy.

HCG is your friend in cycle no matter what your age. for the price of a cup of coffee every few days it's worth it big time. You will recover supoer fast compared to without it if you use a decent SERM post cycle. Keep your nuts in the game. It's nie to have a 700 ng/dl test level 8 weeks post cycle. All your buddies with their dece only cycle will be pasty white and soft as a baby's ass while you are still tight and chasing the young girls around the stair master.

Crib notes

1. high dose winstrol = glass tendons
2. test base + ababolic + hardener at moderate dose = good low side cycle
3. NPP is great low side good size anabolic better that deca
4. Trenbolone will call your ass in 24 months time
5. GH = gay boy wrist strength with big bench press
6. HCG is good during cycle
7. SERM after HGC = tight off cycle with chasing girl around couch

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Still young though and with proper pct,this basically mild cycle will not shut you down too hard and you should get those boys swollen again in no time.

If you start at 50mg ed you will definitely make some great gains in no time and if the sides get out of hand,you can drop the dose down but have still made the gains you wanted.

We had a thread around here recently that was about calling people out for providing erroneous information that could mislead and possibly endanger people, so here are my two pennies.

Since when is deca "mild" in terms of recovery? Wrong and terrible advice. And regardless of whether or not it is considered a mild cycle, HCG is wise to use during ANY cycle for more than just recovery and aesthetic purposes, as SHINE alluded to already.

FIST, wasn't it you that was involved in a discussion with Tommyguns about not adding compounds or raising doses until it's necessary? And now you are recommending to start the Dbol at the highest dose normally recommended, for a guy who hasn't cycled in over a dozen years, and then lower it if it's too much? #-o

@ the OP. If you wisely pick through the advice on this thread, you'll have yourself a great [second] first cycle.

EDIT : Realized I had to quote you because you would try to weasel out of what you said. And don't think I'm picking on you because I don't like you. DW and I are not friends but I agree with his post as it is good advice. Yours, not so much, so don't take it personally.

Last edited:
Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I would keep the doses conservative like deadweight and others suggested as it's been a long time and your receptors are fresh. Then, if you run cycles after that you won't need such a drastic dose to make you happy if you catch what I'm saying. I'm sure you will be content doing that...

Last edited:
A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
Just wondering about the cycle brother.Have you started yet and if so how's it going?

Nah, not yet. Still sourcing all my stuff. Being out of the game so long and not knowing anyone locally I've had to go the path of finding online sources. Now its a matter of trying to get it all together, hoping it arrives, hoping its legit etc. All going well I'm hoping for a start early December but thats dependent on if/when I can get everything for the cycle and pct. Will definitely let you know when it starts and how it goes!

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
@ the OP. If you wisely pick through the advice on this thread, you'll have yourself a great [second] first cycle.
Yeah... like every aspect of bodybuilding and the Internet, massive amount of information and you need to pick through and work out what is right, what is wrong and what is going to work best for you. I really appreciate all the advice everyone is giving.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic