Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Average American Body Stats from CDC

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
This was just a brief mention in an article about how the average American male is not allowed to ride the new Mario Kart ride at Universal because they don't allow people with waists over 40 inches. I didn't think it could be true. My height is taller, my weight is higher, my waist is significantly smaller. WTF, America?

Measured average height, weight, and waist circumference for adults aged 20 and over
  • Men:
    Height in inches: 69.0
    Weight in pounds: 199.8
    Waist circumference in inches: 40.5
  • Women:
    Height in inches: 63.5
    Weight in pounds: 170.8
    Waist circumference in inches: 38.7

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Out with a dinner group when the classic unsolicited "I eat what I want" blurts out of a fat man's pie hole. He then followed it up with "its about my quality of life".

Let the obese have their indulgence(s) and their heart attacks.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I keep getting these ads on Instagram trying to sell shirts for fat men. So instead of taking control of diet and lifestyle, let's just make shirts for those that have given up. Honestly, it's actually pretty smart. I need to come up with an idea that enables fat people to feel better about themselves without taking responsibility. No shortage of customers.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
This was just a brief mention in an article about how the average American male is not allowed to ride the new Mario Kart ride at Universal because they don't allow people with waists over 40 inches. I didn't think it could be true. My height is taller, my weight is higher, my waist is significantly smaller. WTF, America?

Measured average height, weight, and waist circumference for adults aged 20 and over
  • Men:
  • Women:
yeah, a 40.5 inch waist on a 5'7.5 guy is not good at all for an average. Just as bad the stats on women. Hard to believe.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
71 tall
203lbs
32 waist

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
I keep getting these ads on Instagram trying to sell shirts for fat men. So instead of taking control of diet and lifestyle, let's just make shirts for those that have given up. Honestly, it's actually pretty smart. I need to come up with an idea that enables fat people to feel better about themselves without taking responsibility. No shortage of customers.
Shit, I'm technically fat and even I see the bullshit. The softness in this PC era is off the charts.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

• Men:
  • Women:
Fat pig fuckers...LOL
No wonder people look at me and wifey like we are from another planet.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I love this! I no longer have to look better now that people are getting sloppier. I live long enough, I'll be view as a Greek God!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
But it's not about what or how they eat some people are just bigger. Play nice....... NO!!! Look I used to weigh 296lbs I was a fat SOB, I ate anything and everything fast food. I make the CHOICE to get fat then I made the CHOICE to no longer be that way and for 26 years I have maintained basically the same weight 180-185lbs and at 5'8.5 I'm ok with that... 296 lbs not at all it was ALL my fault and I don't blame anyone and never did.

Most of it IS their own fault and then we start resizing things to fit lazy fat people to make them feel better about themselves is doing them a disservice.

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
Those are some sad stats for sure.
Which reminds me.
Most of us guys would qualify as obese on the BMI scale.
I almost got kicked out of the Army ages ago for being way over my BMI limit.
I just told my company commander that muscle weighs more than fat and he still gave me a summary Article 15, more to cover his own ass than any thing else.
I didn’t make weight or tape and the people above his level they don’t like to see those kinds of stats.
They did make me be the bailiff for the federal court at Fort Hood, TX tho’.

40.5” waist for an average guy is horrible.
I’m 53 years old
72” tall
34” waist
215 lbs

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic