jacobss
What's New?

Average American Body Stats from CDC

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This was just a brief mention in an article about how the average American male is not allowed to ride the new Mario Kart ride at Universal because they don't allow people with waists over 40 inches. I didn't think it could be true. My height is taller, my weight is higher, my waist is significantly smaller. WTF, America?

Measured average height, weight, and waist circumference for adults aged 20 and over
  • Men:
    Height in inches: 69.0
    Weight in pounds: 199.8
    Waist circumference in inches: 40.5
  • Women:
    Height in inches: 63.5
    Weight in pounds: 170.8
    Waist circumference in inches: 38.7
Okay, just a few votes here…. Call me shallow, if 38 in waist is now average for women, we are going to have a major F’ing problem and how the hell is that stat able to stand. Average for guys was 32 in waist when I was growing up, and the women that had average body’s were swimming if they tried on 32in waist men’s jeans. So the CDC saying the average American should be a Oompa Loompa.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
2f4a79b8872a0a6b2f4c8caf99013fed.jpg

We all need to be like Mario these days to fit in the carts!!

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I thought it would be worse on average. So if you look at it as the mean of a normal distribution probably a fair number of people are in decent shape at under 200 lbs and much less than 40 inch waist.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Out with a dinner group when the classic unsolicited "I eat what I want" blurts out of a fat man's pie hole. He then followed it up with "its about my quality of life".

Let the obese have their indulgence(s) and their heart attacks.
Same here bro. I have a work group that goes 1x a month and we have a morbidly obese gal that eyes my plate and will ask if I am done and if she can have what I did not eat. She says "Live it up, tomorrow might be your last day"

yeah it might, but she is way more likely to croak than me.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
71in
33 waist

and thats having been out of the gym since november

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I keep getting these ads on Instagram trying to sell shirts for fat men. So instead of taking control of diet and lifestyle, let's just make shirts for those that have given up. Honestly, it's actually pretty smart. I need to come up with an idea that enables fat people to feel better about themselves without taking responsibility. No shortage of customers.
Have you been to Victoria's Secret lately? The whole 'pink' side of the store is literally aimed at fat bitches

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Ugh. Yea, I remember that now. Didn't their CEO recently step down due to declining performance? Who would have thought that catering to fat, ugly ho's would have a negative affect on sales? Why didn't everyone just suddenly feel attracted to obesity like they were supposed to? Why didn't the everyone's biology just fundamentally change to seek out unhealthy mates? We virtue signaled like we were supposed to!

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Why didn't the everyone's biology just fundamentally change to seek out unhealthy mates? We virtue signaled like we were supposed to!

HAHAHA! I realize this is a rhetorical statement but men are dogs and there are far fewer quality women than there used to be. A quality women is in short supply and heavily desired by men but they will only go for big earners, good looking, tall and they can be picky.

I think that part of this fat acceptance crap is that women feel if enough are big fat fatties then men will either accept it or become an incel if they will not accept a gross bloated cow that does not take care of their body. It is really sad that our culture has become so devoid of self esteem and have no self discipline. guys too, how many dudes walk around looking like baby huey?

Remember (if you are old enough) women used to care what they looked like. They did jazzercise or walked the neighborhood everyday. They had church groups that taught healthy cooking and the women would diet together. A fat woman in the 80s would be called thick now.

Now a fat woman is REALLY fat.

Very sad.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
HAHAHA! I realize this is a rhetorical statement but men are dogs and there are far fewer quality women than there used to be. A quality women is in short supply and heavily desired by men but they will only go for big earners, good looking, tall and they can be picky.

I think that part of this fat acceptance crap is that women feel if enough are big fat fatties then men will either accept it or become an incel if they will not accept a gross bloated cow that does not take care of their body. It is really sad that our culture has become so devoid of self esteem and have no self discipline. guys too, how many dudes walk around looking like baby huey?

Remember (if you are old enough) women used to care what they looked like. They did jazzercise or walked the neighborhood everyday. They had church groups that taught healthy cooking and the women would diet together. A fat woman in the 80s would be called thick now.

Now a fat woman is REALLY fat.

Very sad.

Hell yea, man. There is nothing that impresses and attracts me more than a woman that takes care of herself. I bust my ass, too, and I respect the hell out of it, especially now. Lean, fit women make even this old dick semi-firm.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Look at this... ad that just popped up on IG. I think maybe this guy has a different problem other than not having a sexy shirt.

AD28B9A5-7162-4338-B14F-D13CB5B1898E.jpeg

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Look at this... ad that just popped up on IG. I think maybe this guy has a different problem other than not having a sexy shirt.

View attachment 13759
He's only a couple months from embarrassing himself on the beach though. The sad thing is guys in this shape done realize how quickly they could see results that would snowball into a better lifestyle. But the world just keeps pushing/normalizing this "Dad Bod" and "Thick" chick bullshit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic