Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Asia Pharma - legit?

J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
So it was packed by Asia Pharma in a way that was not secure?

I guess this and many other things will be in your forthcoming Introduction post, but what country are you in?

Not from Asia, gym mate gave me his contact.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Nope, Asia Pharma has a long history of spamming boards by creating a user name, such as yours, making a first post stating that they ordered something, which they weren't sure was legit or not and posting pictures.
Most people ask a question prior to ordering something from a random website, just saying.

If you are not a spammer, please enjoy your time here at TID.
Yes sir, I thought the exact same thing and honestly, still do. Classic WP/AP tactics.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Hi guys,

How are you? Are you healthy?:) This quarantine is so boring... :(

I need some help. Last week I ordered some Testosterone and NPP. I read on several forums that Asia Pharma was HQ back in times. So I wished to try it. Yesterday I received a package. I made a small order, just to try it. I was afraid - will I get the package or not... All good.

What do you guys thinking about Asia Pharma? Have anyone try it or?

Thank you for answers and help. Stay healthy :)

Regards
Ya, most sensible people ask before they buy, they don't post pics after the fact.

In order for people to believe your not a spammer, it's going to take a long time and you'll have to stop posting about Asia Pharma. I'm pretty sure you won't be here long though.

I took the liberty to google this for you- "asia pharma steroids scammer"

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...hUKEwiMp6OLmvroAhUih-AKHXf3Dl4Q4dUDCAs&uact=5

Plenty of info for you to check out :)

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Sheeez you guys always chasing away quality upcoming new members shame on you,internet thugs :D

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Always grooming i guy can always dream huh

J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
Ya, most sensible people ask before they buy, they don't post pics after the fact.

In order for people to believe your not a spammer, it's going to take a long time and you'll have to stop posting about Asia Pharma. I'm pretty sure you won't be here long though.

I took the liberty to google this for you- "asia pharma steroids scammer"

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk03A1WxWGbv2bc_lTpW9nSTOKUqgqw:1587495635054&ei=00KfXszxAqKOggf37rvwBQ&q=asia+pharma+steroids+scammer&oq=asia+pharma+steroids+scammer&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoECAAQRzoECAAQQzoGCAAQFhAeOgUIIRCgAToFCCEQqwI6BQgAEM0COgcIIRAKEKABUIcWWOw3YKc_aABwAngAgAGoAYgBoQiSAQMwLjiYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwiMp6OLmvroAhUih-AKHXf3Dl4Q4dUDCAs&uact=5

Plenty of info for you to check out :)

Thank you very much for link bellow. I will checkout all. I did not know about their bad reputation. This is my second cycle. I did not want to make orders via websites because I do not want to expose my Identity or I do not want to risk (pay and receive nothing).

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Thank you very much for link bellow. I will checkout all. I did not know about their bad reputation. This is my second cycle. I did not want to make orders via websites because I do not want to expose my Identity or I do not want to risk (pay and receive nothing).
Cool then, we'll see you around participating ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic