Latest Member
pbtom

Asia Pharma - legit?

J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
Hi guys,

How are you? Are you healthy?:) This quarantine is so boring... :(

I need some help. Last week I ordered some Testosterone and NPP. I read on several forums that Asia Pharma was HQ back in times. So I wished to try it. Yesterday I received a package. I made a small order, just to try it. I was afraid - will I get the package or not... All good.

What do you guys thinking about Asia Pharma? Have anyone try it or?

Thank you for answers and help. Stay healthy :)

Regards

Attachments

• IMG-20200308-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20200308-WA0004.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 29
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Nice first post...

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Nice boxes !!!!!!

J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
Good job from Postal service, I know:mad:. That jerk (Postman) could easily break the content...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Wow, I haven't seen an Asia Pharma spammer in years. @HDH nice throwback for you sir, lol

J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
Am I spammer because I asked just a simple question? Am I spammer because I am a rookie and wanted to get more info? WOW :oops:

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Am I spammer because I asked just a simple question? Am I spammer because I am a rookie and wanted to get more info? WOW :oops:
Nope, Asia Pharma has a long history of spamming boards by creating a user name, such as yours, making a first post stating that they ordered something, which they weren't sure was legit or not and posting pictures.
Most people ask a question prior to ordering something from a random website, just saying.

If you are not a spammer, please enjoy your time here at TID.

Reactions: HDH
J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
No, I do not have any bad intentions. My gym mate gave me an email address from his supplier. He suggested AP to me and I made an order. When I receive a package I have not see that company before so I search it on the web. There was a lack of information so I decided to answer that here. I just do not want to have any shitty stuff.

J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
No, I am not spammer. I just want to learn as much as possible from you guys.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Good job from Postal service, I know:mad:. That jerk (Postman) could easily break the content...

So it was packed by Asia Pharma in a way that was not secure?

I guess this and many other things will be in your forthcoming Introduction post, but what country are you in?

J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
Because of Coronavirus, I am in Germany currently, otherwise I live in the UK (job). I receive all 4 boxes (that is small package) in the envelope with bubbles. I do not know how Post works but my package was slightly "damaged" - I do not find a right word for it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic