Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Arnold's son...

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Looks like he got his mom's side for chest. Arnold had ridiculous chest genetics.
His elbows are pulled a bit back in that pic though, I'm sure if he brought them forward his chest would look better?

Definately has decent potential IMO.

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
How bad would that suck, imagine having to live upto THAT shadow.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Yeah it's like MJ's kids playing basketball. They got D1 scholarships but neither of them will ever sniff an NBA roster.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Lolz. You've come a long way. The kid definitely has the potential to have a great physique. I just don't know if he would have the drive or the motivation since he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

How does being poor give you motivation in BBing?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
My point is that the kid literally never has to work a day of his life. And given two choices, bodybuilding or acting (riding his dad's coat tails), he likely will choose Hollywood.

And for the record, those who have to work for everything they have will 9 times out of 10 have stronger motivation than the one handed everything.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
My point is that the kid literally never has to work a day of his life. And given two choices, bodybuilding or acting (riding his dad's coat tails), he likely will choose Hollywood.

And for the record, those who have to work for everything they have will 9 times out of 10 have stronger motivation than the one handed everything.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013

Gotcha yea the acting thing for sure. But I don't think people that come from wealth are less motivated than those that don't...

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Gotcha yea the acting thing for sure. But I don't think people that come from wealth are less motivated than those that don't...
I think that drive and motivation is largely internal and is dependant on the individual. By that I mean if you stuck a few different people in the same situation their response wouldn't be the same.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I think that drive and motivation is largely internal and is dependant on the individual. By that I mean if you stuck a few different people in the same situation their response wouldn't be the same.

Well said brother!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

Poor people are handed everything in this day and age too. In fact, it too has caused a lack of motivation to get out and do anything as well. We have record numbers on welfare programs, and it's not just because of the employment issue. The amount of pay outs from the government has increased dramatically, and when people realize this, they have less incentive to get out and get a job.

I read an article that tried to figure out the monetary value of a full welfare ride. It came out to about $40 per hour. how many people do you know that makes that much?

JM750

JM750

Jun 16, 2013
I'm sure Arnold can still get the good shit!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Poor people are handed everything in this day and age too. In fact, it too has caused a lack of motivation to get out and do anything as well. We have record numbers on welfare programs, and it's not just because of the employment issue. The amount of pay outs from the government has increased dramatically, and when people realize this, they have less incentive to get out and get a job.

I read an article that tried to figure out the monetary value of a full welfare ride. It came out to about $40 per hour. how many people do you know that makes that much?
They don't get handed hundreds of millions each. But I see your point.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic