Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Arnold's son...

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Looks like he got his mom's side for chest. Arnold had ridiculous chest genetics. Would be cool to see where he could take it.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Arnold was a beast by age 17, and he was already heavy in to aas by that time too. If this kid stands a chance, he will most likely have to follow in his father's footsteps of early aas use. He looks great if he's natty though. I def wouldn't complain over having a natural physique like that.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Arnold was a beast by age 17, and he was already heavy in to aas by that time too. If this kid stands a chance, he will most likely have to follow in his father's footsteps of early aas use. He looks great if he's natty though. I def wouldn't complain over having a natural physique like that.

I don't know man. He looks like he weighs a buck sixty to me. The money is on the big screen not on the BB stage. I can see him wanting to develop an action hero type of body but he's not gonna pay the price that his old man did in the gym. He's gonna ride his dad's coat tails in Hollywood. I can't blame him either.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I don't know man. He looks like he weighs a buck sixty to me. The money is on the big screen not on the BB stage. I can see him wanting to develop an action hero type of body but he's not gonna pay the price that his old man did in the gym. He's gonna ride his dad's coat tails in Hollywood. I can't blame him either.

Oh, I thought he was over 6ft. If he's not over 6ft, then yeah, that's not too progressed.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Oh, I thought he was over 6ft. If he's not over 6ft, then yeah, that's not too progressed.
I'm not sure how tall he is. Still looks like a cardio body to me.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I'm not sure how tall he is. Still looks like a cardio body to me.

Have you seen my genetics? lulz I started at 150lbs at 6'2", have a crap frame, naturally weak etc. I would have killed for a body like that just out of high school. My max bench was 90lbs. :/ Arms were 11.25 inches. lawd...

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Have you seen my genetics? lulz I started at 150lbs at 6'2", have a crap frame, naturally weak etc. I would have killed for a body like that just out of high school. My max bench was 90lbs. :/ Arms were 11.25 inches. lawd...

Lolz. You've come a long way. The kid definitely has the potential to have a great physique. I just don't know if he would have the drive or the motivation since he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Lol he looks exactly like his dad

He actually a pretty handsome kid. Does favor his dad more, but shocked that he has that baby face with his mom and dad having real masculine jawline and facial features.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic