Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Anyone workout at a planet fitness?

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
10$ a month and free pizza once a week, sounds like a good deal for a lunch spot.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Just be sure to chew quietly or they will hit the lunk alarm.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
It sucks. If you are just starting then fine, or if you want a nice runner/swimmer build. They bought the gym I was at and took at the weight out. They asked any of us that were heavy lifters to stop coming, and let us out of any contracts we might have had. The gym was a power gym before they bought so most members quit right off. I try to stay because they opened early, and cost nothing. Did not make it long.

And the no dead rule is reason enough to boycott them.

I am a lunk and proud I guess.

Seems lately PF's been buying out a lot of gyms that once catered to powerlifters/bb'ers and turning them into pussy-ified places. Good gyms are getting harder to find these days that are at a reasonable distance

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I did workout at a PF before and with the db's just going to 80lbs I just simply did more reps on the db presses and curls. As the PF I went to had 2 squat racks I was able to get in squats and for deads I did rack deads as regular dl's weren't allowed. The smith machine I did smith pulls and heavy incline presses.

In all I did manage to get a pretty good workout by most standards

Seems lately PF's been buying out a lot of gyms that once catered to powerlifters/bb'ers and turning them into pussy-ified places. Good gyms are getting harder to find these days that are at a reasonable distance

Did you just call yourself a pussy?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
The only reason I would be caught in a Planet Fitness is to either see how long it took to get kicked out or the free pizza :D

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I wonder if they will allow moaning... I know grunting is not allowed but didnt say anything about moaning. I'm just gonna hang out by the adductor/abductor and butt blaster and moan..., moan real hard...! hey I'm not trying to get big man...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic