jacobss
What's New?

Anyone tried Cellucor c4

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
What would you recommend?

You're not going to get anywhere by asking that. No matter what preworkout you find you'll have some people that say they hated it. C4 is one of the more popular ones, I'd try it. Jacked, 1MR,C4,Superpump,etc..they will all have some people that say they worked great and others that say they sucked. You just have to try them for yourself. 1MR uses to much caffeine for me and tastes terrible, superpump doesn't do much for me. Preworkouts are trial and error. Plus one might work well for you for a while and then after a few weeks or so it does nothing.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
i like the c4 and also pitbull is good it makes me tingly lol.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I've tried a handful and most of them today make me feel agitated, over stimulated or tired...I know its huge amts of caffeine. I don't tolerate the stuff very well. However, I've always been a big fan of jack3d and also c4, 1mr, and d-stunner, and neurocore when they had 1 3 dimethylamylamine and just a little caffeine. Those products would make me feel more alert, but not to the point where I felt cracked out and felt the need to race through my workouts.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Bio quest used to make fusion force. It was great. Not sure if they make it anymore? They are the company that makes myozene one of the best PWOs out there but it tastes and smells like puke.

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
allmax razor 8 blast powder if you want the strongest one made.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Since all the good ones dont have 1,3dmaa no more, is there any out there that are worth a shit now?

F

FitDadJoe

Jan 24, 2013
I liked it muscle and strength has it buy two get one free good deal

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Since all the good ones dont have 1,3dmaa no more, is there any out there that are worth a shit now?

Yes plenty of them, I don't even miss the 1,3. I just bought one called "the curse" (where they come up with these names who knows) and I thought it was really good.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Yes plenty of them, I don't even miss the 1,3. I just bought one called "the curse" (where they come up with these names who knows) and I thought it was really good.

Wait, I think I just tried this one the other day...did it have a skeleton/zombie like face on it and cursed was in pink lettering? I'm on my phone so I don't have the easy access to search for the image..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic