Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anyone tried Cellucor c4

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Wait, I think I just tried this one the other day...did it have a skeleton/zombie like face on it and cursed was in pink lettering? I'm on my phone so I don't have the easy access to search for the image..

lol yeah...you like it?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Fuck yea...gonna order some. Didn't have great reviews but I had great energy and I love dem tingles :)

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I should also add for the op, I have like 4 or 5 pwo and like mixing up your lifting routine, I will also mix my prewo and not take the same for more than two weeks. My .02. Superpump max always in the rotation, evp, juggernaut and the latest addition will be cursed.

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
the gym I train at has a supp shop which just bought out another shops inventory (going out of business) and they had a BUNCH of PWO's ive never heard of..I putzed around and checked out the labels and a bunch of them still had the 'good' stuff in it (DMAA). Shopping spree tomorrow after my morning fatty cardio sesh!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Fuck yea...gonna order some. Didn't have great reviews but I had great energy and I love dem tingles :)

Yeah definitely got some tingles. If there are any vets here that haven't tried C4 and were interested I have a sample of it I'd mail for free.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
craze and hyper fx the best 4 me with my fucked up thyroid only ones that work

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
craze and hyper fx the best 4 me with my fucked up thyroid only ones that work

The original that made you feel like you took adderall or the new one with the mysterious mystery ingredient taken out of it?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I bought 6 of the original "craze" because i know it had that ingredient that they were prob going to take out. That shit is like low dose of clen lol

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I bought 6 of the original "craze" because i know it had that ingredient that they were prob going to take out. That shit is like low dose of clen lol

I know it's ridiculous. You should sell me one. :)

M

morrey

Jul 17, 2012
taste is amazing. Energy is pretty good too. i would give it a shot

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I just got a sample of the c4 this weekend. Ive only used it twice but I really like it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic