Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

anyone else tried ephedra pills or Hellfire EPH 150?--PLEASE HELP.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
there was nothing better than pure Ephedra. It's been what, almost 10 years since I had the REAL stuff. You all might have had a stock pile back then, but mine is gone.

I still say my favorite pre workout drink was Ripped Force by ABB with the 25mgs of Ephedra Alkaloids.

I think I am going back thru my mental withdrawal again......

With that said, everything on the market energy wise is complete junk that says ephedra. There are some decent products in the energy category, but honestly, they are all the same. I'd stick with all natural coffee.

That stuff was amazing. I bought several cases once I found out it was gonna be banned.

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
I was hoping to talk with others who have tried it and get some feedback.I took Hellfire EPH 150 with 150mg of caffeine. I tried it yesterday for the first time, and since my body is not used to excessive amount of caffeine, I had some not so pleasant side effects. Anyone have any advice? Can I break a capsule in half and dump half of the powder out?

The sides could have been from filler. I dont think it was the caffeine. Just one cup of coffee has about 240mgs of caffeine if it strong!!! You might be sensitive to caffeine to though. Are you using it for weight loss or for a workout booster?

R

Reed00112

Jan 6, 2013
I agree those off the shelf "Ephedra" products are so full of **** i am not surprised you had side effects. While it says 150mg of caffeine look for guarana and kola nut in the ingredients. They in there? Because they contain caffeine also. You might end up with loads of caffeine. Plus the other stuff they cram in to the caps like Yohimbine and things like that that can cause some pretty big sides. Your honestly better off getting some Eph on it's own and some caffeine on its own. At least then you can dose both separately.
If your in the UK try buy-ephedrine-uk.com

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic