Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

anyone else tried ephedra pills or Hellfire EPH 150?--PLEASE HELP.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Why are you guys saying you cannot find "real" ephedra anymore? I've been purchasing Ephedrine HCL in 25mg tabs OTC at my local pharmacy for the past ~6months or so?

I did try a few "supplements" that had ephedra extract or whatever shenanigans they're selling now which did nothing for me, but E-HCL has been my go to. If you're in the states go to your local Walgreens and you should have options...primatene in 12.5mg uncoated e-hcl tabs, walgreens generic 12.5mg uncoated e-hcl tabs, or bronkaid 25mg coated e-sulfate tabs.

That's what I said in my above post, over the counter with drivers license .

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
I remember buying Xenadrin R-14, that stuff used to keep me awake for hours.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Ephera is just the raw plant root extract.It does work but has that horrible slight anxiety effect about it.Its not like pharmaceutical grade Ephedrine HCl.
A friend of mine was given some Pharma grade Ephedrine from Pharmacist that was one of our gym members, for competition prep and he gave me some.It felt very similar to duramine, nice clean clear energised effect.I have tried a few of the Epherine alkaloid products from Manpower Supplements and from the effect, I'm sure its just raw root extract{ Ephedra}, but it does help to condition with a good diet.I just keep it to one cap a day in the morning, so not to feel strung out and get the drawn look in the face.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I take claritin d 24hr, sure it isn't ephedra, but it is psuedoephedrine and I get the benefit of suppressing my allergies and the focus and appetite suppression :) It is a pain to have to show your d.l to get it, and it kind of makes me feel criminal just buying it LOL. I feel so much better on it, and I sure get alot more done ;)

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
It is a pain to have to show your d.l to get it, and it kind of makes me feel criminal just buying it LOL.

I feel the same. I feel like telling the person behind the counter im a MEAThead, not a METHhead ><

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Ephera is just the raw plant root extract.It does work but has that horrible slight anxiety effect about it.Its not like pharmaceutical grade Ephedrine HCl.
A friend of mine was given some Pharma grade Ephedrine from Pharmacist that was one of our gym members, for competition prep and he gave me some.It felt very similar to duramine, nice clean clear energised effect.I have tried a few of the Epherine alkaloid products from Manpower Supplements and from the effect, I'm sure its just raw root extract{ Ephedra}, but it does help to condition with a good diet.I just keep it to one cap a day in the morning, so not to feel strung out and get the drawn look in the face.

No actually do more research, the extract has almost no ephedra alkaloids in it.

Your research guys have the concentrated alkaloids *powder* ephedra or should have.
And your right although the ephedra alkaloids is good it is not nearly as good or potent as synthetic ephedrine HCI.

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
its true alkaloids SUCK and make me sick personally

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic