Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Madgoat
What's New?

anyone else tried ephedra pills or Hellfire EPH 150?--PLEASE HELP.

R

Rachel88

Mar 22, 2013
I was hoping to talk with others who have tried it and get some feedback.I took Hellfire EPH 150 with 150mg of caffeine. I tried it yesterday for the first time, and since my body is not used to excessive amount of caffeine, I had some not so pleasant side effects. Anyone have any advice? Can I break a capsule in half and dump half of the powder out?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I would recommend grabbing something without the caffeine instead

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
150mg isn't a lot of caffeine IMO. Is it possible it wasn't the caffeine that the side effects which were???????

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hellfire EPH crap and I highly doubt your receiving anything of ephedra in there. THEY always get people with this *ephedra extract*

IF it does not say ephedra alkaloids than it's junk!

What the real ephedra use to have

Ephedrine Alkaloids (in herbal Ephedra):

(-) ephedrine
(+) pseudoephedrine
(-) methylephedrine
(-) norephedrine
(+) norpseudoephedrine
(+) methylpseudoephed

Which is banned now, they sneak the extract crap in there which is worthless.

only thing I see worth anything in there product is Dimethylamylaimine HCL, which could be causing some problems on top of the caffeine of your body is over sensitive to stimulants.

Coleus forskohii and caffeine anhydrous.

The Ephedra extract is lucky if it has 1-2 mg of ephedra period and I'd say none at all!

Your better off buying Primatene over the counter which at least has real ephedrine HCI in it . You can get it at any pharmacy, they just ask for your drivers license.

http://www.ephedra25mg.com/2010/12/29/ephedra-extract-vs-alkaloids/

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
^^^Yep, tweekers pretty much made it impossible for legit ephy,

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
there was nothing better than pure Ephedra. It's been what, almost 10 years since I had the REAL stuff. You all might have had a stock pile back then, but mine is gone.

I still say my favorite pre workout drink was Ripped Force by ABB with the 25mgs of Ephedra Alkaloids.

I think I am going back thru my mental withdrawal again......

With that said, everything on the market energy wise is complete junk that says ephedra. There are some decent products in the energy category, but honestly, they are all the same. I'd stick with all natural coffee.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
there was nothing better than pure Ephedra. It's been what, almost 10 years since I had the REAL stuff. You all might have had a stock pile back then, but mine is gone.

I still say my favorite pre workout drink was Ripped Force by ABB with the 25mgs of Ephedra Alkaloids.

I think I am going back thru my mental withdrawal again......

With that said, everything on the market energy wise is complete junk that says ephedra. There are some decent products in the energy category, but honestly, they are all the same. I'd stick with all natural coffee.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I have an Indian owned ghetto mart I get them from. The owner is cool and gets them for me from time to time. they are only 12.5's though. I use to get the 25's. I take those when I'm taking a break from clen. I miss the old school Mini Thins. Getting legit ephedrine is very difficult these days.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
There is a companie in Canada that sells legit effedrine (only effedrine in it) I believe it was buy effedrine.com
or some thing close.
The only draw back is it takes 14-21 days for delivery.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
^^^^^^ Sounds good to me. I'd rather do that, than deal with Habeeb the clerk.

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
Why are you guys saying you cannot find "real" ephedra anymore? I've been purchasing Ephedrine HCL in 25mg tabs OTC at my local pharmacy for the past ~6months or so?

I did try a few "supplements" that had ephedra extract or whatever shenanigans they're selling now which did nothing for me, but E-HCL has been my go to. If you're in the states go to your local Walgreens and you should have options...primatene in 12.5mg uncoated e-hcl tabs, walgreens generic 12.5mg uncoated e-hcl tabs, or bronkaid 25mg coated e-sulfate tabs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic