Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

any ladies out there ever try tren?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I hate waxing and I always heard the more you wax the worse it grows back...lol I'm going to look into laser :) It's not that expensive these days
Not true at all its a myth. Look it up that's what I did first. It hardy grows anymore and I used to have facial hair before the roids

Last edited:
T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
I hate waxing and I always heard the more you wax the worse it grows back...lol I'm going to look into laser :) It's not that expensive these days

It's actually the opposite. The more you wax the less hair you have. Over time the follicle gets damaged from waxing and eventually won't grow back.
I've also found that if a woman is hairier younger, as she ages the hair thins out (body hair), and if a woman doesn't have a ton of hair as a younger woman, most get hairier as they age.

S

SPQR

Apr 4, 2014
Tren use is very common among female competitors in Europe, but tends to be a little frowned upon and as such is hush-hush.
They love the efects of course, but by and large the (phsycological) sides are even worse for them, and it's not unusual to hear of them flipping out regularly on tren A.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Tren use is very common among female competitors in Europe, but tends to be a little frowned upon and as such is hush-hush.
They love the efects of course, but by and large the (phsycological) sides are even worse for them, and it's not unusual to hear of them flipping out regularly on tren A.

And this is different from guys on tren? (not ...)

We know that tren is very androgenic, but can produce amazing tight results, but ain't nuttin for free, and tren can be particularly costly if you don't already have a both experience in cycling and also a really good handle on your moods and behavior already. Just because "women in Europe" or whatever use it, doesn't mean that it is the appropriate solution to "the next level". I think its important to be really well-informed and very much in touch w/ yourself before you start experimenting w/ the more aggressive chemicals. Period. Ain't nuttin for free. No one can tell you what you 'can' or "can't" take - YOU are the only person responsible for what you put in your body and the resulting effects. Personally I have no time for people who can't be responsible for themselves & their behavior when they start ****ing around w/ recreational drugs or any other controlled substance. I've literally seen tren ruin relationships and marriage and that is just beyond ****ing stupid. If you can't control yourself, you have no business playing around w/ drugs.

S

SPQR

Apr 4, 2014
And this is different from guys on tren? (not ...)

We know that tren is very androgenic, but can produce amazing tight results, but ain't nuttin for free, and tren can be particularly costly if you don't already have a both experience in cycling and also a really good handle on your moods and behavior already. Just because "women in Europe" or whatever use it, doesn't mean that it is the appropriate solution to "the next level". I think its important to be really well-informed and very much in touch w/ yourself before you start experimenting w/ the more aggressive chemicals. Period. Ain't nuttin for free. No one can tell you what you 'can' or "can't" take - YOU are the only person responsible for what you put in your body and the resulting effects. Personally I have no time for people who can't be responsible for themselves & their behavior when they start ****ing around w/ recreational drugs or any other controlled substance. I've literally seen tren ruin relationships and marriage and that is just beyond ****ing stupid. If you can't control yourself, you have no business playing around w/ drugs.

Someone asked a question, I answered it. The reason I answered it the way I did is because I know most of the responses here are from American posters, so I gave a different take on it, if you like.

I didn't mean to offend you. If you found something in my post that offended you personally, my apologies Sassy.
I never mentioned anything about the next level or who can or cant take what.

In fact...the paranoia (trenanoia as it's unaffectionally termed) normally associated with tren use is considered (here anyway) to be more a reflection of the user than the actual tren itself. And looking at the nature and wording of your response to what I posted..I wonder whether you're guilty of the very things you're warning people about?

I'm in agreement abt relationships ruined etc. and know where you're coming from there.

I assume by your response you have a good firsthand knowledge of tren A and E yourself?

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Tons of female competitors use tren here as well.

tons!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic