Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

any ladies out there ever try tren?

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
Iv'e used tren for several runs. Loved it. however I must say you need to know you body very well. I have a high tolerance for anabolics. Not prone to sides. fantastic stuff if you know what your doing.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
When you have options like var, primo, Winny, mast, even superdrol, npp, test prop..... Your just asking for it by using tren. Absolutely not necessary.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Be careful. One of my very good friends (girl obv) that has a VERY enlarged clitoris and had several hair laser removal treatments in the range of 4-5k due to tren.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
When you have options like var, primo, Winny, mast, even superdrol, npp, test prop..... Your just asking for it by using tren. Absolutely not necessary.

I agree with this 100 percent if you have var and primo and winny then tren won't do much more anyway.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Women consider using tren for the same reasons men do... it is a very effective steroid that is known for changing your physique in a relatively short period of time. However, as with many AAS, the side effects for women could be just as drastic as the improvements in their body. It's up to that person if she feels the positives will out weigh the negatives... my advice: do plenty of research before you reach your decision.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Be careful. One of my very good friends (girl obv) that has a VERY enlarged clitoris and had several hair laser removal treatments in the range of 4-5k due to tren.

Wow that really sucks. If you don't mind me asking were was the hair growth?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Wow that really sucks. If you don't mind me asking were was the hair growth?

Facial...lip, chin etc. she's a real pretty girl too. Her voice went down a couple octaves but she's bounced back mostly. Not sure about her clitoris, I haven't seen her without clothes in a couple years.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Facial...lip, chin etc. she's a real pretty girl too. Her voice went down a couple octaves but she's bounced back mostly. Not sure about her clitoris, I haven't seen her without clothes in a couple years.

you can get this with test and mast...pretty much if you are going to be a female that cycles often..you better either look into laser or get ready to shave every other day ;)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
you can get this with test and mast...pretty much if you are going to be a female that cycles often..you better either look into laser or get ready to shave every other day ;)

I had an at home wax kit and was waxing every week. I was doing to so much that now i can go mouths without waxing. They say the more you do it it ends up killing the root.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I had an at home wax kit and was waxing every week. I was doing to so much that now i can go mouths without waxing. They say the more you do it it ends up killing the root.

I hate waxing and I always heard the more you wax the worse it grows back...lol I'm going to look into laser :) It's not that expensive these days

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic