Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

any ladies out there ever try tren?

Jasmine

Jasmine

TID Lady Member
Nov 29, 2013
Just wondering if you've taken it what your results and experience with tren were and at what dose n frequency? I know it's one of those compounds that you have to be extremely careful with, but kind of interested in any ones experience

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I have tried it for a short run, think it was only 4-5 weeks at a really low dose..it's been a while but I didn't like the way it made me feel...wasn't on it long enough to get any actual bad sides but I was also running other stuff.

I wouldn't run it though, my own personal opinion :)

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
If you don't mind the chance, and prolly a good chance of becoming masculine, go for it. I guess for bber who don't care about virilization its fine

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
From what I read this is a terrible idea ... High high sides ... Better off with NPP

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Just wondering if you've taken it what your results and experience with tren were and at what dose n frequency? I know it's one of those compounds that you have to be extremely careful with, but kind of interested in any ones experience

What's your goal and reason why you'd like to try tren? What have you used?

Jasmine

Jasmine

TID Lady Member
Nov 29, 2013
I've done cycles of deca, var, primo, n winny. Just curious on tren is all. I'm looking at starting a cycle in a little while from now to regain some lost strength and I love the cuts n hard look. Haven't really considered trying tren, actually just kinda stumbled across some stories online of women trying it.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
If you are looking for something new Tren should be the last thing on your list. Better off taking test and I am not condoling that ether. What is the reason ?? much better combos of drugs then Tren or Test

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I agree with the above posters, trenbolone was contraindicated in many female populations due to its androgenicity. Be very careful should you decide to use it.

“Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate was generally administered in a clinical dosage of 3 ampules per month. Therapy was initiated the first month with all 3 ampules given over the first 15 days. During the subsequent 3 months, one injection (76mg) was given every 10 days. Given the risk of virilization, lower doses were likely used by physicians with many female patients. This agent is generally not recommended for women for physique- or performance-enhancing purposes due to strong androgenic nature and tendency to produce virilizing side effects.”

Excerpt From: Llewellyn, William. “Anabolics.” iBooks.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
20 yrs ago(all human grade era), no one would even dare dreamed about using tren for women.
many female BB's get really get messed up later. google Denise Rutkowski and shelly beattie. these were considered more of feminine ones.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic