Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Any girls done anadrol?

shemuscle76

shemuscle76

TID Lady Member
Dec 31, 2011
it would def be overkill for a female...i feel all anabolics females can use but what side effects will they get from them?....One way of trying be a lab rat....The world of anabolics is the world of lab rats....Thats how we know to use these drugs simplely by useing them ...Every protocall we see today and use is all made by people that use anabolics...U sure cant go to a doctor and ask how to run a test and d-bol cycle ..and u sure the hell want get no answers from a doctor how to stack 3 to 4 anabolics at one time.Now u ca go to the doctor and get an abcess cut out...no fun i tell u....But im sure in this vast world there is a few females that have used anadrol 50 and hasused everything under the sun to build more muscle....If your a muscle junky and a insane one at that u will do watever it takes to build more muscle...So u have all these yummy looking anabolics and u have this muscle junky female and shes reading how much u can gain from anadrol50.....Hmmmm...maybe she should lock her door and throw away the key bcause she going to try it no matter what.Makes sence to me....deadweight

We'll luckily because i posted this thread and saw the advice from everyone i'm not going to try anadrol. For all the positive feedback thank you very much! And for the one's who called me a junky there will be no need to throw away the key, you can hold on to it!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
We'll luckily because i posted this thread and saw the advice from everyone i'm not going to try anadrol. For all the positive feedback thank you very much! And for the one's who called me a junky there will be no need to throw away the key, you can hold on to it!

I've seen a few use a-drol, It usualy gives the lethargy and more than tren, (time dependant on that one)
whoever made the rude statment I apologize. You have done the Tren I highly doubt a small dose of A-drol with d-bol will have worse sides if you decide to try both.

shemuscle76

shemuscle76

TID Lady Member
Dec 31, 2011
I've seen a few use a-drol, It usualy gives the lethargy and more than tren, (time dependant on that one)
whoever made the rude statment I apologize. You have done the Tren I highly doubt a small dose of A-drol with d-bol will have worse sides if you decide to try both.

Thanks Shine appreciate your words. Tren was amazing zero sides so i was glad to hear your positive opinion.

G

ghg316

Jan 23, 2012
i would do dbol instead of drol even thou i love drol but dbol will be better side effect wise hope you complete your goals

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Thanks Shine appreciate your words. Tren was amazing zero sides so i was glad to hear your positive opinion.

FWIW, no such thing as "zero sides", esp w/ tren. The more acceptable term would be "acceptable sides". Just sayin'. Ain't nuttin for free. I think women focus heavily on the visible sides like acne, hair, etc. because they don't typically do the more aggressive stuff in high doses for long runs. But tren is particularly known for its toxicity "internally".

rstiennoway

rstiennoway

Jan 27, 2011
I would think a female would get results off drol at even 10 to 15 mgs per day! why not start there for two weeks and see how you feel you are responding to it and adjust the dose accordingly? what ever you decide goodluck :-bd

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic