Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Any girls done anadrol?

shemuscle76

shemuscle76

TID Lady Member
Dec 31, 2011
Wanting to do a 6 week cycle of anadrol 25mg. I already run test prop 400mg week and 2iu daily of gh. Want to put on more size been at a plateau for a year. I know the sides but not fearful, im lucky to say my sides have been good on all my cycles i've tried. Any help with the anadrol would be appreciated.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Not me, but since you have good experience with cycles doesnt seem like it would be a problem .. If you do let me know how it goes!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I am curious on how it will effect women. I know a few who have done DBol with minimal side (and please excuse this but...) their main side was enlargement of the clitoris. Some ladies welcomed this side.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Haven't spoken w/ any one who has run anadrol and don't recall ever hearing it recommended by a trainer for off-season or contest prep.

Here's a link from another board I'm on by people who I consider knowledgeable and have known for quite a while. But as you can see, the discussion is speculation - I just don't know of any women who have used it. I would pay attention to the sides just as guys do - including water retention, BP, etc.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I knew it was only a matter of time before the queen of muscle
posted up.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Anadrol..........interesting. I would never do WAY to sensitive to sides.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Anadrol..........interesting. I would never do WAY to sensitive to sides.

One guy in particular who I know who loves to run anadrol, runs it for 30 days at a time, and his head is constantly red from elevated BP. Stuff is aggressive.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Anadrol can be tough on some people... I know it is on me (gyno, elevated BP, heavy bloating, lack of appetite, etc.).

I lived off Anadrol when I was younger... I didn't have access to various AAS back then. Now I won't touch the stuff.

shemuscle76

shemuscle76

TID Lady Member
Dec 31, 2011
One guy in particular who I know who loves to run anadrol, runs it for 30 days at a time, and his head is constantly red from elevated BP. Stuff is aggressive.

Yeah i know the BP and headaches are pretty bad. Thinking i'll try dbol instead less sides.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Please read my post in your other thread:D

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010

Aggressive is a nice way of saying it. Plain dangerous of not done correctly. And for a female, unless doing BB comps, imo it is overkill.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Aggressive is a nice way of saying it. Plain dangerous of not done correctly. And for a female, unless doing BB comps, imo it is overkill.
it would def be overkill for a female...i feel all anabolics females can use but what side effects will they get from them?....One way of trying be a lab rat....The world of anabolics is the world of lab rats....Thats how we know to use these drugs simplely by useing them ...Every protocall we see today and use is all made by people that use anabolics...U sure cant go to a doctor and ask how to run a test and d-bol cycle ..and u sure the hell want get no answers from a doctor how to stack 3 to 4 anabolics at one time.Now u ca go to the doctor and get an abcess cut out...no fun i tell u....But im sure in this vast world there is a few females that have used anadrol 50 and hasused everything under the sun to build more muscle....If your a muscle junky and a insane one at that u will do watever it takes to build more muscle...So u have all these yummy looking anabolics and u have this muscle junky female and shes reading how much u can gain from anadrol50.....Hmmmm...maybe she should lock her door and throw away the key bcause she going to try it no matter what.Makes sence to me....deadweight

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic