Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anxiety/ Panic Attacks

C

Change Melisa Skyler

TID Lady Member
May 21, 2018
I'm battling depression. A close friend of mine died one week ago, and it was devastating. I have still felt the pain. Nevertheless, I started seeing a therapist since I haven't been feeling well recently, and she recommended that I take CBD.

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
I was prescribed Xanax for a year and then chose to taper off of it because I felt confident enough to handle chronic anxiety and boy was I wrong.
Coming off of Xanax after a year made my anxiety and panic attacks even worse.
I resorted to drinking which actually worked for about a decade until it started causing me health problems and I started focusing more on my strength training to help deal with my anxiety.
I have never found any kind of script or OTC medication that works as well as Xanax does but it sure comes with a lot of potential sides.
For example, if I would take too high a dose I would not be able to stop talking, to the point it was embarrassing, even humiliating.
It would also cause me to laugh uncontrollably at the most inappropriate times.
Honestly, the only thing that has genuinely helped my anxiety is strenuous exercise coupled with meditation.
People in my gym don’t realize it, but I meditate between my sets.
Meditation is first and foremost a breathing control exercise but it is really mostly intended to clear your mind of outside distractions so you can clearly focus on the task at hand.
I’m a disabled combat veteran rated 100% for PTSD and despite being put on dozens of psych meds, nothing has ever worked as well as exercise for me.
I go out hiking and mounting biking far away from people 2-3 times every week for my own peace of mind and it works every time.
Just did a challenging hike yesterday and the rest of my day was much less stressful.
Here’s a pic of all the psych meds the VA had me on at the same time.
You can see the white Xanax bars in there somewhere.

Attachments

• B4404755-D93D-4992-8B36-7EA1F09C45EB.jpeg
    B4404755-D93D-4992-8B36-7EA1F09C45EB.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
J

JustSumeone

Jan 31, 2018
I am dealing with depression. My girlfriend and I broke up after six years of relationship. We started arguing a lot lately and realized it would not work anymore, so we had to break up. Anyway, I have not been feeling good lately, and I started to visit a therapist, who prescribed me to use CBD. Since I wouldn't say I like smoking, I vape it via the Air Bar AB10000 disposable vape. I can not say that I am fully recovered, but I can feel that CBD helps me. So, if you deal with the same problem as me, you can try CBD.

A

az1234

Oct 13, 2015
I can feel your struggle. Depression is a problem that a lot of people deal with, and they find it hard to overcome. It's good that you have found a way to deal with and fight this mental problem. Keep going!

A

Arfad

Aug 22, 2015
I can say that I have a similar problem. I'm battling depression. A good friend of mine died recently, and it's very hard for me. We were very close. We were spending a lot of time together. Now I feel that I am alone in this world, it's hard for me., I started seeing a therapist since I haven't been feeling well recently, and she recommended that I take CBD. I don't think I enjoy smoking, so I use the Air Bar AB10000 disposable vaporizer to vape it instead. While I cannot claim to have recovered entirely, I do feel that CBD is beneficial to me. Thus, you can give CBD a try if you have the same issue as I have.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
They must have forgotten the hidden link or LK and team already removed it.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
They're just priming the pumps, padding their post count until the magic number of 5. There must be a registration exploit to make the date whatever you want because there is no way these shitheads are playing that long of a game. It's always generic fluff bullshit with the same tone. Or they will copy and paste posts from other boards, which is probably what our buddy Arfad did. But now that ChatGPT and others are around it makes that harder to track down because they will just have it rewrite.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic