Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?
V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
So this what keeps me looking 10 years younger, no bs. All my x's are over 10 years younger and some over 20, so it works because I aint rich!

1. Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream.
2. Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 eye cream.
3. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair moisturizer spf 30
4. Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Body Cream
5. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser face and body pump.
6. Melatonin 250mcg-10mg.
20191115_054808.jpg

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I already look like tanned leather left out for 49yrs. All that metro cream silliness wouldn't help at this point. I need myosin to stock Botox and Restylane in a spackle bucket with taping knives and a sander.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I do micro-needling along with very high and serums after. if you can get it into a dermatologist or medical spa that does micro-needling and then does PRP it will do amazing results long-term. Micro-needling damage is a skin with very small needles that poke into your skin which makes your body create additional collagen to heal itself and when you do that you increase elasticity and fullness. PRP or platelet-rich plasma is put on your skin after the micro-needling which is a super charging way for your body to heal faster. It does not show up immediately but I've done it multiple times and it has done tremendous things just slow down the aging process

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I do micro-needling along with very high and serums after. if you can get it into a dermatologist or medical spa that does micro-needling and then does PRP it will do amazing results long-term. Micro-needling damage is a skin with very small needles that poke into your skin which makes your body create additional collagen to heal itself and when you do that you increase elasticity and fullness. PRP or platelet-rich plasma is put on your skin after the micro-needling which is a super charging way for your body to heal faster. It does not show up immediately but I've done it multiple times and it has done tremendous things just slow down the aging process

My wife does the same thing using an anti-aging facial cream I made a few years back.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I already look like tanned leather left out for 49yrs. All that metro cream silliness wouldn't help at this point. I need myosin to stock Botox and Restylane in a spackle bucket with taping knives and a sander.

Try some of that butt bleach on your sadle.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My wife does the same thing using an anti-aging facial cream I made a few years back.
I'd be interested in what you made. I've tried lots of different products.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I used a canvas based cream added EGF (Epidural growth factor),antioxidant booster, Hyaluronic Acid, Copper-Tetrapeptide Palmitoyl-Pentapeptide-3 .

All of the products can be purchased at http://www.skinactives.com

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
It could also be the case that you are lucky to have "good" genes.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Micro-needling works. It’s very much a surface level version prolo/prp therapy. Make the body react to micro injuries by healing and rejuvenating the area of newly heightened “alarm”. Old injuries are “forgotten” by the body’s cns/immune response and so you make the body remember and attempt to heal again. Your face is an old injury. Fix it with microneedling if you care. If you don’t, then I respect that too, Mr. Rawlings (heart of the hide).

Mk677 makes my skin/eyes/hair look better too.

Juicing heavily a few times a month also noticeably helps. An assortment of fresh local fruit (I’m in a place that has it year round),beets, spinach, kale, seeds (flax,chia),and a pinch of salt. Tastes like earth with a background of maybe something sweet, but it keeps my gut healthy and my thus my skin and brain and other organs, healthy.

E

ElainaMckinney

Sep 11, 2022
Anti-aging skin care involves quite a few steps. Many external factors harm the condition of our skin. That is why it needs complex care. Do not forget that care is not only about using creams, serums, and masks. It is important to attend various procedures to receive additional care.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic