Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

Another Women & Steriods vid

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
That's a great question. I think you will find the answer though is in the many studies showing that being at the higher end of "normal" does benefit men and those men do live longer. I'll post one or two of those if I can find them in my links I've saved.

Go for it, bro!...I did a little of what u are talking about years and years ago *LOL*...I need a re-fresher and will go on the limb and say there is more "positive" info on it...

One thing tho, u might want to start another thread...Bojava already nailed me in one of her other threads for being off the mark...She might view this the same way...Dont want to ruffle any feathers...

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I'll post up for the ladies. Lol. Ill start a thread for studies and trials.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
@Wilson6 and @Bigtex thanks for great replies. You guys are elder statesmen and bonafide gurus. I say that as a guy who knows his way around women and AAS. One thing that really needs mention is that the real issue is deeper than a lack of knowledge. Truth is, no females (under 40) even wants the info anymore.

Sounds nuts but I cannot find a female client, friend whatever who is interested in building actual muscle as a woman. There’s a million girls on T3 Adderall and Anavar but they will run away at the first mention of Testosterone or Primo. And very few have ever wanted a better side chest pose ;)

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I agree 100% Mike. With the addition of this Bikini division building actual muscle seems to be out the window. But then my wife quit competing because she was not willing to take it to the next level to win. She still wanted to keep her femininity. She has finally completed the process by dropping 30 lbs. Much of it is muscle, especially since we haven't been in a gym in 6 weeks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic