What's New?

another shot gone wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I gotta tell you.... as a self-admitted noob-tard, I've learned about a hundred things..... NOT to do in this thread..... lololol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
i can leg press 500lbs for 10reps.
squats at about 140lbs + bar.
my back just hurts way too much after doing squats.
my routine is usually like this

leg ext - 3 sets just to warm up and keeping the weight at 90lbs
squats - 6 sets i go up to 140-150lbs plus bar
leg press 5 sets i go up to 450-500lbs
leg ext 5 sets i go up to 180lbs
lying leg curl 5 sets up to 80lbs
seated leg curl 5 sets up to 190lbs
stiff leg 5 sets (usually miss this because back is totally messed up and can't bend forward) i go up to around 100lbs

LMAO... I'm still natty cause I've actually been doing some homework here but what the hell... How long have you been training? I've only been training about 4 years and my squats go up into the upper 300's... I deadlift in the 400's... Buy yourself a tub of gainer and some creatine like I've been doing and you'll make plenty of gains.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
LMAO... I'm still natty cause I've actually been doing some homework here but what the hell... How long have you been training? I've only been training about 4 years and my squats go up into the upper 300's... I deadlift in the 400's... Buy yourself a tub of gainer and some creatine like I've been doing and you'll make plenty of gains.

LOL im a girl and a natty and have only been back in the gym for about a year and a half and i can lift more than he can.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Wellllllllll, looks like this thread offers both laughs and insights and has about run its course.

I'm locking it down...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.