What's New?

another shot gone wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
youngster, you should really listen to these guys! visit some other boards and read the threads on 20 yo whose penises dont work anymore because they have been pushing things earlier than they should. i dont know that much about it but i have heard decca dick a whole lot and it doesnt sound like anything a young man wants to be dealing with at the age of 20! so you have maintained your weight and strength but at the cost of your sex life? i dont know, maybe you dont care about that part of it.

Look at KBD. Numerous people have come forth saying his dick is shriveled and not working. Another youngster that didn't know what he was getting into.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Running nandrolone without testosterone. Tsk tsk. You should've ran that bottle of testosterone through a sterilization process and kept using it.

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
once again joke on you. my dick gets hard over 10 times per day...just as if i was 18.

i know how to run the pct with nolva so i guess i stick with what research i did before i got on the cycle.

i can leg press 500lbs for 10reps.
squats at about 140lbs + bar.
my back just hurts way too much after doing squats.
my routine is usually like this

leg ext - 3 sets just to warm up and keeping the weight at 90lbs
squats - 6 sets i go up to 140-150lbs plus bar
leg press 5 sets i go up to 450-500lbs
leg ext 5 sets i go up to 180lbs
lying leg curl 5 sets up to 80lbs
seated leg curl 5 sets up to 190lbs
stiff leg 5 sets (usually miss this because back is totally messed up and can't bend forward) i go up to around 100lbs

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
how can you explain this...
the deca has EO also. there is no way i am allegic to that. i have not had a single problem with my delt when ever i have taken that deca.
i think the needle was just fucked up or i didn't swab properly.
either way i am not taking any more and keeping the gear unless someone wants it.
if i still have it i will get on that later in the year.

swellling has gone away. there still is redness on my quads compared to the other one. no pain anywhere.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I dont think your deca is real if you are running it solely with no test and you are still getting hardons, Eat more and lift heavier is all i can say

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
there is 0% chance its not real. i am not taking a huge dose to see these kinds of effects. plus only shot it 4-5 times

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Unfortunately, I believe that you will see some very negative side-effects over the next month or more. Deca is the devil if abused or used ignorantly, and you have unfortunately used it ignorantly. You may want to do some research so you are prepared to recover properly and deal with the sides while you are.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Get ahold of KBD. He does stupid things without listening to others who have been through it.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
there is 0% chance its not real. i am not taking a huge dose to see these kinds of effects. plus only shot it 4-5 times
Ya wanna know something , I have held my tongue throughout this whole thread. I have to say I think your being a fuckn idiot on this whole thins, Everyone has tried to help you and yet you still piss around and try to fuck yourself up , your legs look like fuckn noodles and im sure your upper body looks the same . I dont give a shit if your gear is real or not or how the fuck you know if theres 0% chance its fake , Point is your being a dumbass about it ,,,, I dont give a shit if your damn dick works now .I can guaretee you cock wont work for long running Deca alone ,hell I was running Test and Deca and still gotta deca dick ,,,and you wanna run Deca alone and then PCT with only Nolva ,,,,dont you know you dont mix Deca with Nolva ?????My god son you need help ...yep Im ranting here because you dont listen to anyone ....Do it your way bro ...your young , your small , your weak and your a god damn whiner ....Put the gear away and leave it away ....your not ready and with your mindset and size you will never be ready to play with us big boys ,.....Hate to be harsh on you bro ,,,but damn your an idiot for the most part ....
And take my word for it BRO <,, when your titties start leaking like a dog nursing puppies and your milkin more out your nipples than a hefer cow ,dont come lookin for help cuz everyone already knows you dont listen ....And I assure you that you running deca alone and putting Nolva on it ,,, you will Milk ....Enjoy the nipple leaking

Last edited:
I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
Ya wanna know something , I have held my tongue throughout this whole thread. I have to say I think your being a fuckn idiot on this whole thins, Everyone has tried to help you and yet you still piss around and try to fuck yourself up , your legs look like fuckn noodles and im sure your upper body looks the same . I dont give a shit if your gear is real or not or how the fuck you know if theres 0% chance its fake , Point is your being a dumbass about it ,,,, I dont give a shit if your damn dick works now .I can guaretee you cock wont work for long running Deca alone ,hell I was running Test and Deca and still gotta deca dick ,,,and you wanna run Deca alone and then PCT with only Nolva ,,,,dont you know you dont mix Deca with Nolva ?????My god son you need help ...yep Im ranting here because you dont listen to anyone ....Do it your way bro ...your young , your small , your weak and your a god damn whiner ....Put the gear away and leave it away ....your not ready and with your mindset and size you will never be ready to play with us big boys ,.....Hate to be harsh on you bro ,,,but damn your an idiot for the most part ....
And take my word for it BRO <,, when your titties start leaking like a dog nursing puppies and your milkin more out your nipples than a hefer cow ,dont come lookin for help cuz everyone already knows you dont listen ....And I assure you that you running deca alone and putting Nolva on it ,,, you will Milk ....Enjoy the nipple leaking

alright chill the fuck out forum junkie. no need to piss your pants on the matter. i will be sure to tell you what happens and so far nothing. be ready to get dissapointed when what you said doesn't happen.
BTW there are thousands of boards other than this...i can take myself somewhere else easily.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
alright chill the fuck out forum junkie. no need to piss your pants on the matter. i will be sure to tell you what happens and so far nothing. be ready to get dissapointed when what you said doesn't happen.
BTW there are thousands of boards other than this...i can take myself somewhere else easily.

Then go ahead and take your whiney ,dumbass somewhere else ,,,,And to call me a forum junkie ?? Your an ignorant cocksucker and an idiot for doing shit without research fuckface ,,,And the side effects will happen dickwad ,,,your new to the game so fuckoff

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Awww shit! You done fucked up now.
BT is right, if you're gonna ask for help and not listen to the advice people are giving you then you deserve whatever happens. Personally I think your Deca is either bunk or weak as fuck but you apparently have all the answers so why bother asking questions then?

p.s. "forum junkie"??? Seriously? Not the most clever attempt at an insult I've heard. Not even top 100. LMAO!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.