What's New?

another shot gone wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I still dont buy it... they are CANADIAN DOCTORS... they don't know shit from shoe polish!

Do you guys remember all the news stories about Americans crossing the border to Canada to get better health care?

I don't either... BECAUSE THEIR HEALTH CARE SUCKS!

In any event... I hope your leg gets better... and DU... I hope your dick falls off... :D
by far the best reply to this thread!

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
Thanks mods.

ok so i forgot to say that i had elevated creatinine so i got two bags of .0% NaCl. that fixed the problem.
i went in yesterday and they took another blood test. it showed some improvements.
yesterday results were:
LKC 12.6 (normal 3.5-11.0)
Neuts 0.82(normal 0.42 - 0.77)
Lymphs 0.10 (normal 0.2-0.45)
ABS Neuts 10.3 (normal 1.5-7.5)

oh another problem was anion gap but doc didn't say anything about that.
its at 6 as of yesterdays test and normal is 8-15

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
cant seem to upload the other pic..its pissing me off.
anyhow right now calves and ankles are also swollen.
i have pitting edema basically all the way down to my ankles.

i was supposed to take a shot yesterday but i didnt...should i take it?

i go to the clinic for IV antibiotics until sunday.

Attachments

• IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 122
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
From the looks of those legs you ARE NOT READY for gear!

From the sounds of your WHINING... you are not ready for gear...

moral of the story... YOU ARE NOT READY FOR GEAR!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
no i am not disagreeing with anyone. every post here as been really helpful for me and i appreciate that. i of course haven't experienced this so i am on overkill. i live in lovely Canada so i don't pay anything for this so might as well.
so far i have only gone from 160lbs to 175lbs since on cycle. i can't mess around too much otherwise it would be a waste of my effort and i wont even reach my goals.
i will just see what they have to say and take it as more advice.
leaving now and will post back when i come home.
thanks

IC ^^^^^^ Explains it all right there.......

IMO maybe just try food first... Another reason why IMO he was not ready......

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010

I was gonna say the same thing yesterday but held my tongue.... Imraan you have a long long way to go before even considering gear. You should be able to make great gains all natural, I dont want to beat you down but there is no short cuts in body building because if you pound down a bunch of gear now you will be limiting your self later on. You choice of course but I dont think you need anything but food and some hard core lifting.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I like a good thread with lots of dialog. Some great answers, and some shit talking makes good reading.

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
yea i kind of know but i wanted to cycle since i was 18 to see what its about.
now i know.
anyhow leg is about 95% good. no pain at all..just some edema on my feet.
if it wasn't for the gear in the body i would have dropped to 160lbs in the past week from not training or eating well not to mention the loss of strength. i still have my strength for the most part.
i have stopped taking the test. i am only shooting 100mg/ml of deca on wednesdays in the delts to help rebuild some tissue because of the pain i have in them.
i have nolva and plan to start in 3 weeks time.
since cycle was not 12 weeks...what do you think on how i should do the nolva????
thanks

oh btw...
legs have been my most fucked up part...they just wont grow. i have tried to train then 2x per week and nothing. i can squat and leg press all i want and i leave with awesome pumps but same size. i dont know what i am doing.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I was gonna say the same thing yesterday but held my tongue.... Imraan you have a long long way to go before even considering gear. You should be able to make great gains all natural, I dont want to beat you down but there is no short cuts in body building because if you pound down a bunch of gear now you will be limiting your self later on. You choice of course but I dont think you need anything but food and some hard core lifting.

youngster, you should really listen to these guys! visit some other boards and read the threads on 20 yo whose penises dont work anymore because they have been pushing things earlier than they should. i dont know that much about it but i have heard decca dick a whole lot and it doesnt sound like anything a young man wants to be dealing with at the age of 20! so you have maintained your weight and strength but at the cost of your sex life? i dont know, maybe you dont care about that part of it.

also, what are the weights you are doing on leg press and squats? if you are doing correct form and working on the weight, they will grow your legs!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
if it wasn't for the gear in the body i would have dropped to 160lbs in the past week from not training or eating well not to mention the loss of strength. i still have my strength for the most part.
i have stopped taking the test. i am only shooting 100mg/ml of deca on wednesdays in the delts to help rebuild some tissue because of the pain i have in them.
i have nolva and plan to start in 3 weeks time.
since cycle was not 12 weeks...what do you think on how i should do the nolva????

thanks

i dont know what i am doing. At least you agree with us finally

BIG SIGH, Not to beat this into you, but you really need to do your research before cycling anything ever again. I'll list my reasons below.

First, Deca Dick is real, and is made even worse by the absence of testosterone. So I and everyone in here will agree, do not use Deca unless you have test with it.

Second. PCT, do your research, and since you have Deca in your system, you have about 3-4 weeks before you are going to start using the Nolva. Reason why is that Deca's ester is so long it won't be broken down in your system so the Nolva will not be effective. BUT I am not going to flat out and tell you how to use Nolva and how to do your PCT, that's on you, DO YOUR research over the next few weeks AND learn about the compound and what it does, and how much to take every day.

Lastly, grow up, do some research, and put size on naturally before trying anything again, you are to young and can throw on about 30 to 40 lbs naturally over the next few years if you keep at it, but grow up first.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
DAMN! you beat me to it JackD!

Hey youngster... get ready for a Limp Noodle!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.