Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anavar side effects???

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
It affects my appetite mostly, and at high doses, it makes me feel slightly nausceous.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Flush niacin (nicotinic acid) works wonders for your lipid profile. Almost as good as a prescription statin. Two to three grams a day is common. It can stress your liver at that dosage levels though.

A gram a day of niacin took my hdl from 20 to 48 (48 is pretty damn good for a juicer who uses orals) and took about 30 points off my ldl. The hour a day of looking like a lobster is well worth it.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I take 4-5grams of Krill oil daily, it keeps my levels in check.....

Is there anything other than diet and cardio that helps cholesterol. I've read a supplement called citrus bergamot works wonders. Been eating oatmeal everyday for decades, almonds too.Sounds like the only thing that wont mess you up is primo.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Your lipids indeed, other than that ALL positive effects.
Pumped, vascular and LEAN, I get so sexy when on that LK cant keep his hands off of me.
He is such a PIG sometimes:eek:)

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Your lipids indeed, other than that ALL positive effects.
Pumped, vascular and LEAN, I get so sexy when on that LK cant keep his hands off of me.
He is such a PIG sometimes:eek:)

LOL...LK is the KING of pigs...:)...

B

Bighawk1

Jan 17, 2014
Is there anything other than diet and cardio that helps cholesterol. I've read a supplement called citrus bergamot works wonders. Been eating oatmeal everyday for decades, almonds too.Sounds like the only thing that wont mess you up is primo.

Niacin, and fish oil. Don't get the no flush niacin, get regular niacin and take 500 mg before bed.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
wouldnt be surprised if the sides you all experienced were from Strol being sold as Var.

I've taken lots of winny in the past. Winny also messes with my lipids bad, but the overall effect on me is much different. It dries me out much more and makes my joints ache. I also get much better pumps and strength gain on var.

Var is just rough on my lipids like any other oral. I think the "mildness" of var comes from the lack of liver toxicity.

I was actually surprised when I saw my bloods on var as far as my lipid profile. Basically, as a PLer, it made me just want to stick with Dbol.

But I also have I guess what you would call "sensitive" lipids. Even Arimidex destroys my lipid profile to the point where I won't use it. Stane isn't half as bad.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
wouldnt be surprised if the sides you all experienced were from Strol being sold as Var.

OUCH!!
JUst bjt my tongue.
Awww fock it too much BS fighting these days on here.
Let me just say this 37 YEARS of training, I get my Var from one guy only and I cannot stand winny it is crap and like Equipose is made for horses, kills my joints even at low doses and I have a ton of it laying around:)
If you yourself had trouble discerning between the 2 then you most likely have never ran any REAL anavar.

I have ran it at 40mg per day for over a year on a few occasions and I believe for almost 2 this time around.
Very safe, very effective, IF you are training properly.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Went down this road with a 40 year cardiologist, if you have NO baseline for yourself personally then it is all just guesswork, he stated that UNLESS you are completely out of control with eating greasy, fattening oily foods then diet will not affect cholesterol that much.
Now what I am saying he was pointing out is that if you already are eating pretty well then cutting out cheeses, red meats and the occasional bacon burger wont help at all.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Flush niacin (nicotinic acid) works wonders for your lipid profile. Almost as good as a prescription statin. Two to three grams a day is common. It can stress your liver at that dosage levels though.

I tried niacin a few times,turned me into a red itchy lobster.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
OUCH!!
JUst bjt my tongue.
Awww fock it too much BS fighting these days on here.
Let me just say this 37 YEARS of training, I get my Var from one guy only and I cannot stand winny it is crap and like Equipose is made for horses, kills my joints even at low doses and I have a ton of it laying around:)
If you yourself had trouble discerning between the 2 then you most likely have never ran any REAL anavar.

I have ran it at 40mg per day for over a year on a few occasions and I believe for almost 2 this time around.
Very safe, very effective, IF you are training properly.

I've always been able to tell the difference between Winny and Anavar too. Winny are blue and Anavar are white...LOL...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic