Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Anavar side effects???

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
very painful pumps in my arms..not fun pumps like dbol painful to the point it would mess with my workout..Idk if thats a side

B

biggerthanyou

Dec 10, 2015
Same here except in my back... Horrible. May not have taken enough water not sure. Just never went back...

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Absolutely wreaks havoc with the lipid profile. Tanks hdl and raises ldl. Double whammy. Worse on the lipid profile then dbol in my experience.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Thanks for the responses fellas...Seems like the only things that don't make me feel like sh*t nowadays are Test, Primo, and low doses of Dbol...Was thinking about giving Anavar a run next year...

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Absolutely wreaks havoc with the lipid profile. Tanks hdl and raises ldl. Double whammy. Worse on the lipid profile then dbol in my experience.

Is there anything other than diet and cardio that helps cholesterol. I've read a supplement called citrus bergamot works wonders. Been eating oatmeal everyday for decades, almonds too.Sounds like the only thing that wont mess you up is primo.

Last edited:
C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I love var great strength gains crazy vascularity. Dose spike the blood pressure at higher doses 50mg.plus

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I get some back pumps on it and wicked heartburn that I need Prilosec for. It did change my lipids but not by too much @70mg a day but I'm pros not an outlier in that regard. My liver enzymes didn't go up that much from it and my BP was always great when checked.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Above 40mg/day I have virtually no appetite.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Is there anything other than diet and cardio that helps cholesterol. I've read a supplement called citrus bergamot works wonders. Been eating oatmeal everyday for decades, almonds too.Sounds like the only thing that wont mess you up is primo.

Flush niacin (nicotinic acid) works wonders for your lipid profile. Almost as good as a prescription statin. Two to three grams a day is common. It can stress your liver at that dosage levels though.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
wouldnt be surprised if the sides you all experienced were from Strol being sold as Var.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic