Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anavar Problems

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
Hello, my wife recently started an anavar cycle about 2 weeks ago at 10mg. She's been driving the family up the wall since. A lot of agitation and mood swings. She has just come to the conclusion that the anavar is causing it and wants to quit. I've never heard of these type sides for anavar and women and wanted to try and find out more info. Is it even possible this would be the cause or is it just psychosomatic?

This is not her first cycle taking anavar and she has never had any problems in the past and has even gone much higher in dosage in the past. Also what she's taking is what was left over from her last cycle, so its not a new brand to her or anything like that.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Do you trust the source? Is it the same Var she took before? Most women find Anavar to be a "feel good" drug. By contrast Winstrol or Turinabol can have aggression or mood alterations (raws of each are much cheaper than Var)

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
Yeah the last she time she took it, is was more a feel good type or thing. What she's taking now is what was left over from her last cycle and she didnt have any problems then. But it was over a year ago and I cant recall how long she was on this brand. I'll see if she remembers. Perhaps she was only on it for a minimal amount of time but we just forgot.

I actually hope it is the brand. Thats a fairly easy fix. I'd rather see that then her quiting.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Yeah the last she time she took it, is was more a feel good type or thing. What she's taking now is what was left over from her last cycle and she didnt have any problems then. But it was over a year ago and I cant recall how long she was on this brand. I'll see if she remembers. Perhaps she was only on it for a minimal amount of time but we just forgot.

I actually hope it is the brand. Thats a fairly easy fix. I'd rather see that then her quiting.

Make damn sure she's not pregnant. Obviously there's some kind of difference in the hormonal experience she's having this time. And don't just assume that because she has an IUD or is on birth control it couldn't happen. My wife used to know a woman that got pregnant with an IUD in. I don't know exactly what anavar would do to a female fetus. I know it's given to girls with Turners Syndrome but in utero even the smallest hormonal shift can cause enormous changes, both physical and behavioral. Do a google search for "Vom Saal wombmate studies." Or at least read this: http://www.ourstolenfuture.org/basics/chapter_excerpts/3chemicalmessengers.htm

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
Definitely not pregnant, but thanks for that I spit coffee all over at the thought. Her and all the pets are fixed and spaded.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
She should stop taking it for a few days. Don't be selfish on this one. If she thinks it may be the drug then the right thing to do is to stop taking it for a bit. See what happens.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
My first thought was the same as Mike_RN.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
She should stop taking it for a few days. Don't be selfish on this one. If she thinks it may be the drug then the right thing to do is to stop taking it for a bit. See what happens.

If she isnt pregnant,

MENOPAUSE. You need to go buy a cabin close to a great fishing lake at least an hour away. Tell her you will be home in 3 to 5 yrs. Take care man and be safe. Ya never know what they will do once it starts. :)
ps, dont tell her where the cabin is, this is for your own safety.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
If its the same stuff as she's used before, then I'd look at anythng else going on in life? That time of the month? Any extra stress?

It seems odd - my initial thought would've been you've got something other than var.

Couple ways you can approach this:

1) Drop it for a week or two - see what happens - it takes 3 weeks to fully clear, but what you're looking for is removal of whatever is introducinig such a dramatic hormone flux.

2) Keep up w/ it - things should be more established at a constant rate after 2 weeks so the hormone flux should be less.
2a) Can try some other things to work w/ the estrogen side - anything you can google to help w/ PMS - the usual starting items that are readily available at a drug store are Evening Primrose Oil or DIM.
2b) Inositol (powdered B vitamin) is useful in managing depression.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I get very moody and want to hit everyone on any AAS including var

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
If its the same stuff as she's used before, then I'd look at anythng else going on in life? That time of the month? Any extra stress?

It seems odd - my initial thought would've been you've got something other than var.

Couple ways you can approach this:

1) Drop it for a week or two - see what happens - it takes 3 weeks to fully clear, but what you're looking for is removal of whatever is introducinig such a dramatic hormone flux.

2) Keep up w/ it - things should be more established at a constant rate after 2 weeks so the hormone flux should be less.
2a) Can try some other things to work w/ the estrogen side - anything you can google to help w/ PMS - the usual starting items that are readily available at a drug store are Evening Primrose Oil or DIM.
2b) Inositol (powdered B vitamin) is useful in managing depression.

Thanks to everyone for there feedback. And a big thanks to Sassy, I was hoping you would respond.

The anavar she is taking was from endosyn and left over from her last cycle over a year ago. The only thing I cant remember is how long she may have been taking this particual brand before she ended her cycle. I really cant remember if she tried it for a week or a month type thing...

I have jurst re-read my orginal post and see that I neglected to mention that my wife is also bipolar and takes a ton of different medications. Her worry is that it might be conflicting with some of the other medications. But shes taken the same medications for years and didnt have any problems with the past cycles. On the contrary she was usually happier then normal. She does keep saying she feels like she's PMSing so I will send the info Sasy suggested to try.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012

I agree but do have a worry about it. She was laid up for about the last half year with some stomach issues and has just started getting back into the life style. My wife only works on positive re-enforcment meaning she isnt happy about dieting/working out until after she starts to see progress. My worry isnt her not taking the gear but quitting altogether. Id be much happier if it was a point where she was fully back into it all first.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic