Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Anavar Problems

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
Would switching to something else like a small dose of Primo be helpfull? She would never consider a pin before but has just started asking me more about the compound and its sides since this problem has started. At the time I originally suggested though she was looking to gain muscle not lose fat which is her current goal.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
With SSRIs and/or moods stabilizers, I would not add on Anavar just to lose some fat. All the advice I can give is related to athletes NOT on any other prescribed medications. Particularly Mood altering ones. As a nurse, I advise you to stop the hormones immediately. Get her levels checked if she is on any "level-able" psych meds and then explore another approach to fat loss. The Bipolar thing was a big omission and changes everything. You wouldn't want to take her down a dangerous road to fit her jeans better.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
Understood where that would be a problem. I just didnt think much of it since she's been on the same meds for years including through past cycles.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
How bad is the problem? If it's just some elevated like pms symptoms I would stay on. That is just me and that's if there are no other bad sides going on. Like I said I get very nasty on any AAS. That is the least side I am worried about. Voice change, clit growth, acne , hair loss. those are the sides I look for and would stop.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
The focus should be on stability for the sake of her condition. Make sure the eating pattern is very regular and high in vitamins. Also get on a regular training schedule. Believe it or not, you can make drastic changes without AAS.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic