Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anavar home brew q

Solidsoldier2020

Solidsoldier2020

Aug 22, 2017
What's going on guys. So I'm old school on my home brews and realizing there's easier ways to do things. So now just looking for a for experienced opinions yo back up what I've read.

I've never made morals before, but ive been brewing for over a decade, small batches with a caulk gun.

I just made my wife and I some anavar with peg and everclear. It tastes like shit. Not trying to be a baby but my wife is way pickier than I am.

I still have powder left and read that I can just use oral solution and make a suspension. Is that the norm?

Also I made her batch at 5mg and mine at 20mg. Hers completely dissolved after heating for about an hour and after about 3 mine still had obvious Crystal's. Is mine still good as a suspension?? Thanks all.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
You can use ora sweet I believe it's called to suspend it instead.

Solidsoldier2020

Solidsoldier2020

Aug 22, 2017
Ora sweet and ora plus and if you have Amazon prime free shipping

Cool, yeah I've already got it in my basket. Alright so that'll be next batch. The peg and everclear is terrible and it was a pain in the ass to dissolve

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
The peg and everclear is terrible and it was a pain in the ass to dissolve
Works like a charm for dbol and drol though. You just gotta man up about the taste bro.:D

I agree about them being a pain with var and also winny. I've tried both with grain alcohol alone and a several combinations GA and PEG and could never get either to hold at a decent dosage. The Var being the worst of the two.

I've never tried Ora sweet, but am curious about it. Let us know how it works out for you.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Ora products are what pharmacies use to make kids suspended prescriptions, can't go wrong with it. However, the hormone isn't dissolved, it's suspended.

Solidsoldier2020

Solidsoldier2020

Aug 22, 2017
Ora products are what pharmacies use to make kids suspended prescriptions, can't go wrong with it. However, the hormone isn't dissolved, it's suspended.

Doesn't matter to me lol. As long as it still works. This is my first time ever using orals. I wish I would have known to just start with suspension.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
as long as your not attempting to put the compound into solution and you are using a suspending vehicle instead.

you can also use snow cone syrup ... they even have it sugar free.. and like Ora Plus and Ora sweet.. it makes for a great suspending vehicle. very cheap and you can usually find it in all cities and towns.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
as long as your not attempting to put the compound into solution and you are using a suspending vehicle instead.

you can also use snow cone syrup ... they even have it sugar free.. and like Ora Plus and Ora sweet.. it makes for a great suspending vehicle. very cheap and you can usually find it in all cities and towns.
Nice tip. Thanks

Solidsoldier2020

Solidsoldier2020

Aug 22, 2017

Can you clarify what you mean by that?

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Liquid orals are a bitch man. I hate them even when they turn out right. Var is really the only oral AAS I ever use, and I think it's best to just bite the bullet and cap it.

Get yourself one of these:
#1 Capsule Tray
And some of these:
#1 Gelatin Caps

Then use the capsule calculator explained in the guide here: https://www.steroidcal.com/article?id=33
Or use the "Raws to capsules" calculator explained in this guide here: https://www.steroidcal.com/article?id=34

Those calculators make the process pretty easy man. And I can already tell you that for Var you want to use dextrose as your filler. It's been a long time since I capped anything, but last time I capped var I weighed a lot of caps filled with a lot of different fillers and dextrose came closest to matching var for weight/volume and consistency. So that's one bitch of a step that's already done for you.

Hope that helps. It it does you can give us all samples.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Can you clarify what you mean by that?

Var is a great one for suspending, the emulsion properties in your suspending vehicle increases the accuracy of dosing/balance etc etc
per ML.

very simple to do, it can taste pretty good even sugar free, and most users can be very satisfied with results.

25mg with 10% over dose is 27.5 mg/ml x 30 825mg in a 30 ml bottle.. suspending vehicle will be approx 29.25 ML in a/the 30 ml bottle.

Shake well,....... pull 1ml into Oral Syringe ........bottoms up..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic