Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Anavar home brew q

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Ora-Blend is a flavored suspending vehicle. It's a one step deal. No need to add sweetener or flavoring. It's all done for you. Very easy and tastes good too.

bigmills01

bigmills01

Nov 15, 2015
Liquid orals are a bitch man. I hate them even when they turn out right. Var is really the only oral AAS I ever use, and I think it's best to just bite the bullet and cap it.

Get yourself one of these:
#1 Capsule Tray
And some of these:
#1 Gelatin Caps

Then use the capsule calculator explained in the guide here: https://www.steroidcal.com/article?id=33
Or use the "Raws to capsules" calculator explained in this guide here: https://www.steroidcal.com/article?id=34

Those calculators make the process pretty easy man. And I can already tell you that for Var you want to use dextrose as your filler. It's been a long time since I capped anything, but last time I capped var I weighed a lot of caps filled with a lot of different fillers and dextrose came closest to matching var for weight/volume and consistency. So that's one bitch of a step that's already done for you.

Hope that helps. It it does you can give us all samples.
Quick question if you don't mind answering brother, Why do you want the filler to weigh the same as the raw powder?

I've been making my own stuff for probably 7 years, and one thing I realize us that is you are never done learning. That's also what makes this sports of intresting.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Quick question if you don't mind answering brother, Why do you want the filler to weigh the same as the raw powder?

You want the filler to weigh approximately the same as the powder to keep the them separating when being mixed. If one is much heavier than the other, it will sink to the bottom and you wont have an accurately dosed product.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic