Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Anavar for joint assistance

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
I would rec igf1 des or lr3 for help with tendons and joints on that much test.
or LOW dose of deca for some water help in the joints... but you are on tren so i would be weary of that.

I like var at 30mg 2X a day, but i use it on a trimup/recomp

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I would rec igf1 des or lr3 for help with tendons and joints on that much test.
or LOW dose of deca for some water help in the joints... but you are on tren so i would be weary of that.

I like var at 30mg 2X a day, but i use it on a trimup/recomp

I had no problems on tren and deca together. No prolactin issues etc. I'm avoiding deca due to the water retention. I have a show in 11 weeks. I realize var could give me some water but I could easily stop the var. The deca is too long of an ester and , I have no access to NPP. Never used igf1 but was always intrigued by the idea. I will look into it.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Active release is no joke. But don't mistake it for some foofy massage. Pain is pleasure would probably fit this type of therapy. But afterwards you will feel better. Graston technique isn't bad either, but I found it hard to find a person to do it since it requires specific tools.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Giant,

How far out are you again? Deca will help, to an extent and of course GH. I would like to see you at 1 gram of test at 12 weeks out, going up to 1.5 by week 9.The test will give some relief (operative word being some). It will also give you the needed drive for your training. I would drop any deca by week 8, unless you have npp.

I would not expect joint relief from var, although there are many other good reasons to run it. Due to cost I would only run it from week 6-7, more if you can afford it. Winny will create some joint issues, but hopefully you will be able to train around them.

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Giant,

How far out are you again? Deca will help, to an extent and of course GH. I would like to see you at 1 gram of test at 12 weeks out, going up to 1.5 by week 9.The test will give some relief (operative word being some). It will also give you the needed drive for your training. I would drop any deca by week 8, unless you have npp.

Thanks Doc. I'm at 11 weeks. I have never been on as much gear as I am now. Frankly dealing with all the injections and sides has me at my limit. Also, I did not take a break between my bulk and cut this year. I have been on since January. After my show I will likely become a blast/cruise guy. I may have no other choice. I do want to look my best but I know my limits and I'm just about there.... pushing it really.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Giant,

according to an IFBB Pro who convinced me to up my contest dose to 2.5k grams a week (and I won) the way to win a big show is to be on 1 year straight. He also told me you must be 100% willing to die in order to even consider stepping on stage. I did 1.5 grams of test/week from 10 weeks to 3 weeks out.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Giant,

according to an IFBB Pro who convinced me to up my contest dose to 2.5k grams a week (and I won) the way to win a big show is to be on 1 year straight. He also told me you must be 100% willing to die in order to even consider stepping on stage. I did 1.5 grams of test/week from 10 weeks to 3 weeks out.

There will likely be a day when I take that much. And, I do love my sport... but I'm not ready to die for it. Not yet.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
There will likely be a day when I take that much. And, I do love my sport... but I'm not ready to die for it. Not yet.

I tell people that I quit competing, and did a safer sport, MMA, lol.

In any event, up your test. At this point in your prep program it will help you tremendously, and it is cheaper that the exotics. As your show gets closer you can up the tren, Mast, and orals. For right now, I gram plus of test, 350 mast and 350 tren are plenty. Make sure you have lots of mast for your last few weeks. I have a friend trying to get a Masters pro card, and he is at 3.5 grams a week. I do not recommend that, but just giving you a reference point.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I tell people that I quit competing, and did a safer sport, MMA, lol.

In any event, up your test. At this point in your prep program it will help you tremendously, and it is cheaper that the exotics. As your show gets closer you can up the tren, Mast, and orals. For right now, I gram plus of test, 350 mast and 350 tren are plenty. Make sure you have lots of mast for your last few weeks. I have a friend trying to get a Masters pro card, and he is at 3.5 grams a week. I do not recommend that, but just giving you a reference point.

Jesus... Where you do you put all that oil? That is mind blowing.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I have been following the 50mg preworkout protocol and added glucosamine chondroitin and upped the healthy fat in the diet. No direct arms this week but I did manage a pretty good chest day and a very light back day. Been concentrating on the wheels and cardio... no harm in that. Starting to feel better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic