Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Anavar for joint assistance

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
If you were to run var on top of 825 sus, 350 tren a, 350 mast e, just for the joint assistance, how much would you run and how often would you dose it. I just started 50mg/day. Should I divide the dose?

tahril

tahril

Apr 10, 2013
just divide and save money. for someone who is running 1g of test must already know what and how mcuh to take for joint assistance.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hey that's great. Tahril says that if your running as much juice as I am you know everything. I guess I shouldn't ask anyone's opinion then, huh?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hey that's great. Tahril says that if your running as much juice as I am you know everything. I guess I shouldn't ask anyone's opinion then, huh?

lmao... oh man I'll leave that alone lol

I'm in the preworkout camp when it comes to orals. Just dose at once 1 hour pre workout.

I gotta ask though, why are your joints so achy? Are you old? Been beating the shit out of yourself? Maybe some active release therapy might benefit you. Tight fascia and muscles and impingements will take your joints out of alignment.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
lmao... oh man I'll leave that alone lol

I'm in the preworkout camp when it comes to orals. Just dose at once 1 hour pre workout.

I gotta ask though, why are your joints so achy? Are you old? Been beating the shit out of yourself? Maybe some active release therapy might benefit you. Tight fascia and muscles and impingements will take your joints out of alignment.

No I'm a youngin' at 35. It's not so much the joints. I have self diagnosed biceps tendinitis. It hurts on the outside of the bicep close to the elbow on both arms. Also the brachialis of both arms hurts. My joints in general are great with the exception of a herniated disc between l4 l5. That was a snowboarding accident @ 18 years old. As far as the biceps are concerned, I blame it on a lot of big heavy back work. Before I grew a brain, it was all about hoe much weight I could move and not so much the form. Problem is I never stopped training long enough to let it heal.

What is active release therapy? Do you think it will help my situation?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013

LMFAO...Dudes a piece of work....

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
If you were to run var on top of 825 sus, 350 tren a, 350 mast e, just for the joint assistance, how much would you run and how often would you dose it. I just started 50mg/day. Should I divide the dose?

I've ran it up to 100mg split morning and pre workout but 50mg is a good start imo...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
No I'm a youngin' at 35. It's not so much the joints. I have self diagnosed biceps tendinitis. It hurts on the outside of the bicep close to the elbow on both arms. Also the brachialis of both arms hurts. My joints in general are great with the exception of a herniated disc between l4 l5. That was a snowboarding accident @ 18 years old. As far as the biceps are concerned, I blame it on a lot of big heavy back work. Before I grew a brain, it was all about hoe much weight I could move and not so much the form. Problem is I never stopped training long enough to let it heal.

What is active release therapy? Do you think it will help my situation?

http://www.activerelease.com/providerSearch.asp

Find a provider in your area. It will likely be a physical therapist. They will help loosen and stretch the muscles in that area allowing everything to relax. They will also likely use what is called graston technique which is the use of a metal implement that they vigorously massage the tissue with. You'll feel it crunching and breaking up the scar tissue you build up in those areas. Its hilarious if they go over a spot that you pin frequently... Takes some extra work on their part lol. This would be a preferred method of dealing with the inflammation instead of just naproxen, deca or var or some other chemical means. Consider it Organic healing :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
just divide and save money. for someone who is running 1g of test must already know what and how mcuh to take for joint assistance.

Wow really Bro. and nice post on your hair loss and being 160lb 5'11" :t2991:

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012

I split my doses but i take it for joint assistance as well as gaining size. since your on all that other gear i would just take it hour or so be4 you train. the only reason why i split it is to maintain good levels being a girl and all. hope you feel better. I feel your pain

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
GS:

I have had excellent luck with the peptides TB-500 and GPC 456. I had terrible tennis elbow (both elbows) for several months. Nothing helped. Then I injected the peps. It took about two months for the tendonitis to disappear completely and it has been gone for many months since then. A few weeks ago it started to flare up again, and I took a couple doses of TB-500 and it completely disappeared again.

I like the sounds of POB's advice on getting physical therapy. I'll have to try that next time and see which works better.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I split mine 25am 25pm it works great for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic