Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Anabolic window

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Once I stopped being so neurotic about what and how and when I started growing like a weed. If I'm hungry, I eat. If I'm not hungry I don't eat. My body knows whats going on. I beat the shit out of it at the gym. Its trying to adapt to that stress. It knows it needs food to repair and keep me going. So I just do what it says.

I don't know why the state has such a problem with me doing what the voices in my head tell me to though. :confused:

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Great topic. Thanks for posting shortz. I work out first thing in the morning, before breakfast, and I have found it is imperative that I have a shake and eat shortly afterward when I am trying to gain mass. And just try shooting some slin first thing in the morning and then miss the window for getting your carbs in. No, actually. Dont try that....

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
The thing about the AW is that it works. Of course it works. It's food... nutrients for your body. The point is that it works even if you don't eat within the mythical window. So anyone arguing that "it works for me," I say why wouldn't it?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I'm a firm believer in the 1-1.5 hr anabolic window..
I didnt read the article maybe I will if I get interested but I dubt it...
I've read and tried and watched so many different diets etc that my opinion is pretty firm..
Also if you put in a good work out hungry is a understatement in about a hour...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Wanna get big/strong? Eat more.
Wanna be normal? Eat normal.

This is part of the reason why I posted this topic. It's one less thing for us to fret over and get down to what really matters.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I've always done my own thing and tested things out for myself, so I have always been skeptical of that so-called '30-60min window'.

Thanks for the post, nice thread.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I did. Perhaps this in is one of many reasons my wife asks suspects I'm gay. Lol

hahahahaha...I just had a mental image after reading it of some bulk ass BB "fretting" over when to eat after training! Almost brought tears to my eyes..

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
It would be nice to not stress over that shit. I spend a considerable amount of time thinking about food...

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
hahahahaha...I just had a mental image after reading it of some bulk ass BB "fretting" over when to eat after training! Almost brought tears to my eyes..
To eat or not to eat... that is the question... fret.jpg

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
It would be nice to not stress over that shit. I spend a considerable amount of time thinking about food...

I used to do that, now...I just eat..and basically I subscribe to the every 2 1/2 to 3 hour schedule because it's what works best for me. As for after training...I will eat whenever..

To eat or not to eat... that is the question... fret.jpg

lol :) I think when you live this lifestyle enough years, it all just falls into place one day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic