TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
William Llewellyn talks about steroids.

Last edited:
hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Yeah this is a great video. Watched it ages ago and showed it to the missus the other night. Very good vid especially where he talks about the Chinese powders contamination. HE also shows statistics on tested powders and how many were contaminated and did not match the label. I wrote a summary post of it somewhere on SF I will see if I can dig it up because I wrote out all the statistics and summarises the half hour vid

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Who is he talking to? LE, college kids?

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
He doesn't specifically talk about underground steroids. He also speaks about pharmaceutical procedures, aseptic processing and compares it to a UGL he was invited to in holland. He also shows photos of the lab setup. This is all from memory but it's a good watch. Talks right back to the 70's near the start, tells how gear used to be predominantly pharma grade and that was the standard so gear was safer, then talks about the emergence of china and the difference between chemical processing plants in china (where 99% of UGL comes from) and pharma processing plants. He looks at a study done by the Harvard courant in 05 (I think) which ordered popular UGL labels from online and then tested them, shows the results. He also then talks about the testing he did (similar setup, ordered UGL from online) for his anabolics book in 07 then in 2010 and shows his results. Basically, he shows that there are chemicals like furfol (used in the construction industry), various forms of plastic, estrogen, corticosteroids and a bunch of other harmful and useless stuff. Obviously this is mainly contamination of the powder at a processing level however some (mainly the plastics) are a result of contaminated brewing. For example, storing the powders in the wrong type of plastic container can cause it to contaminate the powder, stuff like that.

I have a lot of respect for Llewelyn, he's got a lot of knowledge and has quiet a few good vids.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Attention brewers: If you store anything in plastic, u have no idea what your doing. Everything should b stored in glass!

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Mate, there are a LOT of brewers out there that don't know what they are doing. I trust very few people with the product i potentially put in my body. I wouldn't buy panadol off a bloke put the back of a pub because it was cheaper and the same principals apply to pharmaceuticals across the board, especially injectable a that bypass some of the body's defences. But think about it, there are a million guides that pop up on Google about how to brew gear and NONE of them that I've seen speak competently to making the product safe. They all tell you how to turn a powder to a liquid and get it in a vial - that's it. They don't talk at all about things to look out for, very little information on temperatures, no details of specific measuring equipment, things to avoid contamination, etc etc very rarely do people care about that stuff

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Awesome post. Watched the whole video and he brings up some very interesting points.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Well that explains why the chins raws are so contaminated, tap water, fertilizer, pesticide plants 'converted to making raws!! lol

Def looked like LE in there, damn near all bald headed older guys with a few young recruits

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic