Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

AMMO 9 MM & .40CAL. Impossible

S

sofargone561

Feb 26, 2013
No .40cal or 9mm ANYWHERE ive been able to find .223 only in small boxes none of the big box deals and i have found some .45. i cant even find any ****ing .22lr and it tooks me 2 months of going to gander a few times to get some damn buck shot. everything is dry everywhere

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I see a lot of federal 9 fmj but no hollows in 9.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Anyone got a hookup for the 38 FMJ?

Slic.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Are they really buying it up or is it that everyone is thinking the same thing and buying it up and there is a huge supply shortage?

The shortage started with the weapons ban scare, and from there, the admin saw an opportunity to cut off ammo and drive cost up. THis is the second huge purchase DHS is making too. The ammo shortage was just starting to recover when it was leaked they were buying another 1 billion.

Regardless, even reloading supplies are priced high and not super easy to find atm.

Let me see if I can help you guys out. I have a few suppliers that might have what you need.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
.45 is way too hard to find also, thats all I carry. Let me find the card, there is a Pawn Shop in TN. that had some 5-6 weeks ago, he said he can usually get it.

Anybody else coming up empty handed on ammo for small arms?

I mean it's rediculous that we can't find ammo cause as I have been
told is that government is buying everything they see of it.

Not .45cal.
Not .357
Etc.......

I have 1box (50 rounds) of 9MM I need a bunch more at the very least a good box of hydra shok or golden saber.

Anyone got a hook up?

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
I kinda feel like this is all bullshit. Multiple agencies have combined their buying power to buy the same amount of ammo they always have. But we see a billon round purchase from homeland instead of hundreds of smaller orders and it seems like news. Then people run out buying ammo thinking there's a conspiracy. The ammo providers like this because there seems like there is a shortage so they can drive up the price. Heck they can create a shortage to drive up prices capitalizing on peoples fears. Listen, if a McDonald's can't keep up with demand they open a different McDonald's down the block to cover the demand. If the ammo companies are so over worked why aren't they doing the same? But if a Big Mac becomes a luxury item they can charge twice as much for why wouldn't they? McDonald's will do it to you, so will the ammo manufacturers. This shortage is bullshit. If you want ammo prices to go down, then stop buying it. I guarantee it'll go down.

A

Airborne

Jan 19, 2011
I have no Prob getting any ammo. The question is how much am I willing to spend

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I have no Prob getting any ammo. The question is how much am I willing to spend

My cut off is 60 cents per round for .223, and only when I am completely out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic