Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

AMMO 9 MM & .40CAL. Impossible

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Anybody else coming up empty handed on ammo for small arms?

I mean it's rediculous that we can't find ammo cause as I have been
told is that government is buying everything they see of it.

Not .45cal.
Not .357
Etc.......

I have 1box (50 rounds) of 9MM I need a bunch more at the very least a good box of hydra shok or golden saber.

Anyone got a hook up?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Are you in VA by chance? I have as much as you need

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
You can thank Obama, and now DHS for this one. The admin is forcing an ammo shortage. They are planning on buying up another 1 billion rounds to continue the shortage.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
yeah i had like 1500 rounds of practice 9mm...another 500 rounds of speer lawman 147g HP....another 100 rounds of super premium..

i sold 300 rounds of the practice stuff for $180 just for some extra cash....it sold in under an hour locally posted at arfcom...crazy shit

the only thing the Cabelas has in stock is 22mag and 327mag.....that's nuts....i'm stocked so i'm good for the next year, but i'm used to shooting 300+ rounds per range session...guess not anymore

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
You can thank Obama, and now DHS for this one. The admin is forcing an ammo shortage. They are planning on buying up another 1 billion rounds to continue the shortage.

that's SO ****ed up but tons more effective than any gun ban

what good is a gat if you can't buy the splat?

i wish that drove down gun prices so i could get a decent deal on a Ruger LCR 38spl, but nope

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
that's SO ****ed up but tons more effective than any gun ban

what good is a gat if you can't buy the splat?

i wish that drove down gun prices so i could get a decent deal on a Ruger LCR 38spl, but nope

In the past, they have attempted taxing ammo in to oblivion, but it got shot down every time. They made another attempt several months back, but they knew it wouldn't get off the ground, so they axed it. I am not surprised that they are going after the ammo, but I can't believe they are stooping like this to do it. Not only that, but this is also a way around martial law. They simply militarized the DHS, so they can use them instead of the military. This admin is one of the shadiest in history, hands down.

Last edited:
RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Zero problems getting small arm ammo. But it pays to know a professional reloader....

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Gun Shows are about the only place nowadays. Shops are raping everyone

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Shelves empty here too. I have the hydro shock in 9mm... I think that's what they're called. Federal Premium something?

M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
Are they really buying it up or is it that everyone is thinking the same thing and buying it up and there is a huge supply shortage?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic