Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Always Lookin Damn Good

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
u better watch out for that hair line bro...looks like its proceeding back a good bit...but fuck it..when u have muscle why the fuck do we need hair ...right?..anyway,keep up that muscls bro...dw...

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
That was it 2 weeks ago with 1 shot of sus 250 a week.

Now im taking Phera-Plex, Halo and X-Tren with 500mg Sust a week and Fina/DMSO

Im 210lbs now, gained like 15lbs in 2 weeks lol

how much halo your taking bro?..i bet that shit has u lifting the whole fucking weight pile....i know that the feeling i get when i take the shit....dw

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
u better watch out for that hair line bro...looks like its proceeding back a good bit...but fuck it..when u have muscle why the fuck do we need hair ...right?..anyway,keep up that muscls bro...dw...

You took the words right out of my mouth... What's up with the bald patches?

Everything else looking great though.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
how much halo your taking bro?..i bet that shit has u lifting the whole fucking weight pile....i know that the feeling i get when i take the shit....dw

150mg a day and yeah the strength is pretty good, i might drop the halo and just do mdrol instead (2 caps a day)

Mdrol Phera and Xtren thats awesome strength and idc about my hair anymore dude k was thinkin about shavin it.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
5'11 exactly why whats up

juss tryin to put some of ur stats together..good job bro...now get a Mach3 and shave ur head..u will be able to run faster on the treadmill lol

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Please please please explain to everyone that you are NOT using 150mg per day of Halotestin, lol.... but that you are actually using 150mg a day of the prohormone Halodrol, lol

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Please please please explain to everyone that you are NOT using 150mg per day of Halotestin, lol.... but that you are actually using 150mg a day of the prohormone Halodrol, lol

dammit... I was hoping he was running halo at 150mg ed... that way we would be done with his ridiculous threads once and for all... no such luck...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic