Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Always Lookin Damn Good

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
dammit... I was hoping he was running halo at 150mg ed... that way we would be done with his ridiculous threads once and for all... no such luck...

Lol I dropped the halodrol

and 150mg of halo testin? Cirrhosis Christ

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
3pd74b.jpg

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
OMG you are sooo sexy I just want to bang your ass.... Hey I sound like one of your youtube followers now..lol

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
OMG you are sooo sexy I just want to bang your ass.... Hey I sound like one of your youtube followers now..lol

hes cakin it even though its by teasing gay men LOL

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
wow - your arms and your back (latissimus dorsi?) blast the pic's borders off! Well, I can't complain - But your breast - you put more effort with your arms and back, do you?
(was just searching for a thread where I could post my silly newbie vid :dbells: well, it's not silly - but I would not open an extra thread to post it:

Last edited by a moderator:
ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Solid, but fwiw your arms entirely overshadow every other body part. You have arms of a 220 lber and everything else of a 170 lber

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
wow - your arms and your back (latissimus dorsi?) blast the pic's borders off! Well, I can't complain - But your breast - you put more effort with your arms and back, do you?
(was just searching for a thread where I could post my silly newbie vid :dbells: well, it's not silly - but I would not open an extra thread to post it:

Welcome to the Board newbie but this is what is referred to as a "thread hijack." you should start your own thread for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
Welcome to the Board newbie but this is what is referred to as a "thread hijack." you should start your own thread for this.

Thx for the welcome - and sorry for the hijack - won't happen again. Let me see, what thread topic I can find.

ajordana's english is better anyway - he expressed in terms of your expert vocabulary what I wanted to say:
Solid, but fwiw your arms entirely overshadow every other body part. You have arms of a 220 lber and everything else of a 170 lber

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Looking awsome.your arms remind me of Evan centapani.just curious what your diet like at the moment.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Thx for the welcome - and sorry for the hijack - won't happen again. Let me see, what thread topic I can find.

ajordana's english is better anyway - he expressed in terms of your expert vocabulary what I wanted to say:

Well, how about posting up a pic, so we can critique you?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic