Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

AllTheWay's Drive to Success

L

Latin_Nuyorker

Oct 22, 2011
wow I love those pics!!! r they from out west??? I am thinking on moving to AZ once my wife gets here and the panorama based on the pics look like the west. ..digressing a bit!! How do you get those snippets from the part of the post you want to reference to imbed in the reply???

Before I get to my wife's stats. I want to tell you that your body looks really sexy but powerful and well sculpted...as far as being 40-ish please always remember this, age is only a numerical designation of how long you were alive not a mental limitation. Another thing, most things your mind can percieve your body can achieve!!!! I am saying that to say that all is achieveable if we work hard; as you have said.I definitely want my wife to have that powerful soft(BF not lower than 15%) look but with abs and a tight ass like your main concern...BTW she is 4'11" and 98lbs. Sh is the one in my Avatar & I am the other one. I use real pics also:p

oooops thanx for the advise on stretch marks

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Great pics and sounds like a great Thanksgiving. Have a good week of training ATW :).

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Keep up the great work.

That cotton bale pic reminds me of when I was younger that my mom got on to me for jumping on the top of cotton bales with friends.

Suprised to see cotton outside the South honestly, lol (if you are outside the South, that is).

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I love your horses ATW and your monchers are leaning out. Watch out. Puberty is arond the corner.

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
Your pics of the landscape always gets me..I love Az and I miss the scenary..Keep up the good work ATW u are doing an amazing job.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Great pics and stories as usual! Glad your Thanksgiving went well, the monchers are looking awesome as usual. Love the pups and the pic of your little one laying across the big boy too cute!!!
thanks Halo. mercy is not so happy with the cold so she uses boobie as a mattress :D

wow I love those pics!!! r they from out west??? I am thinking on moving to AZ once my wife gets here and the panorama based on the pics look like the west. ..digressing a bit!! How do you get those snippets from the part of the post you want to reference to imbed in the reply???

figuring out forum code has taken me a few years but i am getting better. [quote ] [/quote ] is how one divides stuff up. if you post on reply with quote, you can see at the beginning of the post the
and then you just go down to where you want to and add in the ending [/quote ] (minus the extra spacing)

i live in arizona, love it. moved here in 97 when i graduated from vet school and other than a brief 3 month period in 2000 that i lived in missoula montana, i have been here since. it is THE BEST state to live in :D

she is 4'11" and 98lbs. Sh is the one in my Avatar & I am the other one. I use real pics also:p

oooops thanx for the advise on stretch marks
holy moly she is tiny! it will be hard for her to avoid stretch marks i would think. there isnt much space for the baby other than out! she is very beautiful!

Great pics and sounds like a great Thanksgiving. Have a good week of training ATW :).
it was a great thanksgiving! :rolleyes!

Keep up the great work.

That cotton bale pic reminds me of when I was younger that my mom got on to me for jumping on the top of cotton bales with friends.

Suprised to see cotton outside the South honestly, lol (if you are outside the South, that is).
i was born and raised in idaho and didnt realize that they grew cotton anywhere other than the south either. when i moved down here i was amazed to see it. here in southern arizona we have the 3 Cs Cotton, Copper, and Cattle!

I love your horses ATW and your monchers are leaning out. Watch out. Puberty is arond the corner.
i love my horses. it has been too long since i have been riding, i need to make more time for it as it is a great mental escape for me. the worst thing is the price of hay here! holy cow! i just spent over $5,000 on only 4 cubes of hay last week! it is over $300 a ton! i remember when i thought $120 a ton was bad!

no puberty! im going to lock my monchers in this age group forever! not sure i can handle emma and hormones!

Your pics of the landscape always gets me..I love Az and I miss the scenary..Keep up the good work ATW u are doing an amazing job.

it is beautiful here. thanks so much for stopping in. it is always a pleasure to see you :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
IMG_5246.jpg

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
Mark Twain

my dad was and still is to a certain extent, an angry person. some would say that he had a right to be as his childhood was hard. his dad was an angry man and his mom passed away when he was a teenager. he started working on the polo pony farm where his dad was a blacksmith at an early age. he took care of the polo ponies and the german shepard show dogs. a lot was expected of him and as soon as he graduated from high school he hitchhiked from santa barbara, california to moscow, idaho to play college ball! he carried with him all that anger and resentment. he graduated from college and got a job coaching at a small college in dillon, montana. he and my mom married and us kids started coming. us girls could never do anything right, the slightest thing would send dad into an angry rage and he would start yelling at us. i was lucky to have an amazingly strong mother who always told us that it wasnt our fault, that dad was just an angry person. looking back on it i am glad for the way i was raised as it made me a strong person but there is great sadness for my dad as he rarely was truly happy! seeing my dad laugh or smile, didnt happen very often. now with monchers of my own i think of how much joy they bring me and how much i cherish the interaction i have with them. i know that this is something that my dad regrets! to listen to him talk now, there is pain about how he used to be but there is nothing that he can do to change that. dont let anger ruin your entire life! i was so much like my dad and it has taken years to change from an angry person to a pretty much happy person but it has so been worth the effort! anger destroys or does damage everyone that it touches! i dont want my children to grow up with acid scars!

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
My dad was the same way..he still is bitter and angry.growing up i never interacted with my dad we were to be seen not heard. not once did he ever see me play any sports.we did go 18 yrs with out talking which we will never get back. With that said I love the ole fool and glad he is my dad, because he tought me alot... How not to be.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
My dad was the same way..he still is bitter and angry.growing up i never interacted with my dad we were to be seen not heard. not once did he ever see me play any sports.we did go 18 yrs with out talking which we will never get back. With that said I love the ole fool and glad he is my dad, because he tought me alot... How not to be.

there is something to be learned from most things in life. im blessed in that my dad has really tried to change. he is much better than he used to be. still hard but with a few soft edges :)

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
ATW I looked through your recent pics and you look so sad. whats up with that?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
got to bed about 9 last night and slept great! rolled out of bed at 4 and did my 2 sets of 100 crunches. zac came in about 4:30 coughing and whining. poor guy has had a bad cough for several days that gets worse when he is laying down as is often the case with such things. emma wants very badly to have the same thing as she also wants attention. got to love them :D

it wasnt too busy this morning. we had a couple of dog spays and a handful of cat surgeries. the walkins were minimal for a monday. nothing exciting :(

treadmill 6 mins 15 degree incline 4.3mph 100 calories. i had a phone call from a very good client so had to get off and go in the locker room so i could call them back and actually hear what they were saying. sacrificing for the greater good LOLOL

chest

bench press
*115# for 10
*135# for 10
*155# for 5
*135# for 8
*135# for 5
i have such a mental problem with bench. it is something that i need to work at. i am getting better as i used to have that hang up with 135 and now im good with it. so i think it will come.

db incline press
*35# for 4 sets of 10

incline flys
*20# for 4 sets of 12

i was really concentrating on my form and keeping my elbows more towards my body to spare the shoulders. going to have to work on it some more but i think it is promising. i was discussing it with a good friend who is a powerlifter the other day and he recommend keeping my elbows in closer to my body. im think it helped with the dumbbells but im not quite sure how to do it with the barbell. always learning. it is a good thing!

the afternoon is spotty although much fuller now than when i left for the gym. they are decorating the front office for christmas. i decided that this year i shouldnt be such a scrouge!

IMG_5295.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic