jacobss
What's New?

AllTheWay's Drive to Success

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
1) Awesome DL!
2) OMG poor puppy & yay ATW for the fix!
3) Munchkins playing soccer -- its almost funny how small some of the kids are - like the sox they wear are too big for some of them! Yay on good game!

T

tolly

Oct 21, 2011
So true what you say about being only as good as the 5 people you hang around. Up until a couple of years ago I was spending the majority of my free time in a social group full of negative people. I never considered myself to be a negative person but let me tell you that shit is contagious.

I actually read all 5 pages you have written because positivity is also contagious. Your a credit to this forum ATW and have a very sexy back if you dont mind me saying.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
So true what you say about being only as good as the 5 people you hang around. Up until a couple of years ago I was spending the majority of my free time in a social group full of negative people. I never considered myself to be a negative person but let me tell you that shit is contagious.

I actually read all 5 pages you have written because positivity is also contagious. Your a credit to this forum ATW and have a very sexy back if you dont mind me saying.
everything u said was good UNTILL u had to mention her sexy back.I mind u saying....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
ATW..I see u still havent taken my advice about a thicker and wider belt....U got to make that move ....In the long run u will tahnk me ...Do i have to order u one just so youll use it?dw:p

T

tolly

Oct 21, 2011
everything u said was good UNTILL u had to mention her sexy back.I mind u saying....dw

You are joking right, I thought John Wayne had passed on. LOL you seriously mind me saying ATW has a sexy back, whats it to do with you.

If ATW was offended by my compliment Id be sure to offer a sincere apology. But she is not offended. Isnt this forum/lifestyle about health, fitness, building a better bedroom body and enjoying an innocent compliment after posting some pics showing some great hard earned changes?

Or am I fair game because I dont have 1000 posts deadweight.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
1) Awesome DL!
2) OMG poor puppy & yay ATW for the fix!
3) Munchkins playing soccer -- its almost funny how small some of the kids are - like the sox they wear are too big for some of them! Yay on good game!
thanks so much sassy. cant wait to get the 350# pull so i can move on to something else to obsess about :D
the dog is doing very well. she looks good and is eating and drinking and that is always a good thing.
my children are very big kids. zac is the tallest in his class. it is interesting to see him out there with all the other little kids as he kind of looms over them. the other coaches always come up and ask him how old he is :D

thanks so much tolly for stopping in and checking things out. it is great to have you here!

negative attitudes are very contagious. get one negative person in a group of people and by the end of the day they will all be bitching and whining. it is like drop of poison in clean water that destroys it all!

:D

Tolly, DW is a very great friend to me and i love him for it :D

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
ATW..I see u still havent taken my advice about a thicker and wider belt....U got to make that move ....In the long run u will tahnk me ...Do i have to order u one just so youll use it?dw:p
i know, i know, i am a very bad girl :D ok, i will get online and order one today, just for you so you dont worry :D

You are joking right, I thought John Wayne had passed on. LOL you seriously mind me saying ATW has a sexy back, whats it to do with you.

If ATW was offended by my compliment Id be sure to offer a sincere apology. But she is not offended. Isnt this forum/lifestyle about health, fitness, building a better bedroom body and enjoying an innocent compliment after posting some pics showing some great hard earned changes?

it is all ok tolly. no worries here. Dw is a great friend and he likes to protect me. thank you for being here. as you are correct, this is about fitness and building a better body.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
IMG_4638.jpg

those who control by fear usually have the most to be afraid of.

people use fear to control other people and their actions. when someone controls by fear i think it is because they have much to hide and use fear to keep people away from them. if you are more afraid of me than you will do as you are told and stay away. it is a bad way to lead people or to try and get people to do what you tell them. when i was younger i took pride in the fact that people were afraid of me or intimidated by me. as i have gotten older i have realized that this brings misery and doesnt get the results that we think. now i try very hard to lead by example and to be approachable to my employees. it is amazing the difference it has made and how much harder they try. now instead of doing it because they are afraid of getting into trouble, they do things because they have taken ownership and they want to do better. leadership through empowerment gets better results than leadership through fear!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
had a good sunday of doing not much of anything. i wanted to take a nap but for some reason i never got around to it. the monchers and i made cookies. bad debbie! but i figured i was going to need some carb fuel for a few weeks if i was ever going to get 350# pulled. (just an excuse really :) )

got up at 4 this morning and rolled out of bed and off to the hanging leg raises. put on my 10# ankle weights and did 2 sets of 25. holy moly they are killer. it is good for my fluffy abs because i am going to need to get them thicker so they continue to show with as much food as i am going to try and consume the next week or two :D

it wasnt too bad a morning at the clinic. we only had 5 or 6 surgeries and a handful of walk ins. there was this little 5# chihuahua that had been shot with a bb by the owners neighbor. the bb went completely through the chest and was stuck under the skin on the other side. he was very shocky and we got an IV started and shock doses of fluids and dex. the poor little thing died about an hour later. things like this make me very mad. there is absolutely no reason to shoot a little dog like that. he is no threat to anyone and it was done just to be malicious and hateful! :mad: people like that i have no use for! to injure and kill a harmless little dog is cruel!

treadmill 15 degree incline 4.3mph 9 min 165 calories. i had intended on doing 12 mins but my little gym friend was leaving and i could tell that he needed the "doctor" to listen to him. so i sat on the treadmill and we discussed his relationship issues for about 10 min or so.

chest, kind of

bench
*bar for 30
*115# for 10
*135# for 7
*135# for 5
*135# for 5
i know it isnt much but that is the most i have done at 135# so even though it wasnt a lot of reps it was more than i usually get at that weight.

i tried to do dips but my rt shoulder and elbow are a bit inflammed after floating 16 hd of horses teeth on friday. so i went to something that didnt involve either of those joints too much.

incline db flyes
*20# for 3 sets of 15

face pulls
*70# for 3 sets of 15
i did face pulls because i havent done shoulders for a month or so because they hurt but they do get work with other exercises but i dont want my rear delts to lag so i threw in some face pulls :)

i was out of time as i got there late and then had my gym doctor session so that was all i had time to do.

walking lunges
*60 on the way home

the afternoon is busy here at the clinic. lots of vomiting dogs lately. things always seem to come in in groups like that. i dont care much for the whole vomiting dog thing as there are so many things that can cause it and it often takes a lot of finances to figure out what is going on.

IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4651.jpg

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I don't know how you do all the stuff you do in a day ATW, amazing! Your abs are looking better than ever, you can see your serratus muscles separating, great job!!!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Ummm I know its usually the guys complimenting you...BUT the pics you put up today, both in green, and black and whites are rocking...looks like you changed the eye makeup and I think I may love it!!! I know I usually just lurk in your logs finding motivation as I don't ever have much to offer but encouragement or a pat on the back because I think you're pretty awsesome, and an inspiration for sure, but I couldn't help myself todAy :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I don't know how you do all the stuff you do in a day ATW, amazing! Your abs are looking better than ever, you can see your serratus muscles separating, great job!!!
i dont do that much really, same as everyone else, i just write about it and others just do it! :D

Ummm I know its usually the guys complimenting you...BUT the pics you put up today, both in green, and black and whites are rocking...looks like you changed the eye makeup and I think I may love it!!! I know I usually just lurk in your logs finding motivation as I don't ever have much to offer but encouragement or a pat on the back because I think you're pretty awsesome, and an inspiration for sure, but I couldn't help myself todAy :)

thanks so much DC for the wonderful words. i really have no idea what i am doing with my makeup, some days it just works out better. i have been working on trying to perfect my serious face for photography. no reason really other than it is a challenge to learn how to do it without looking like an idiot. usually i come across way too serious or like i am glaring. :eek: i have always loved photography and am by no means a photographer but i do enjoy seeing what i can play around with.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic