Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Alinshop mixed reviews

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Ok, well we're on the "stupid subject sources", any and put on rxheads?, aka naps, aka juicehunters , several more aka's..... I've been using RX heads since uncle G got busted the first time. Seems okay, hard to tell with selected scamming... I often wonder if everything they sell is test in different doses etc. i've never got bloat off dbol or adrol...

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Ok, well we're on the "stupid subject sources", any and put on rxheads?, aka naps, aka juicehunters , several more aka's..... I've been using RX heads since uncle G got busted the first time. Seems okay, hard to tell with selected scamming... I often wonder if everything they sell is test in different doses etc. i've never got bloat off dbol or adrol...

Bro are you serious?

*Did you mean any input?

Last edited:
Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
bro if u know they are selective scammers why do u bother
D-bol, no bloat? no strength and pumps?
toss it in the trash and do some more research. that craziness.

https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/alinshop-mixed-reviews.14519/

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
bro if u know they are selective scammers why do u bother
D-bol, no bloat? no strength and pumps?
toss it in the trash and do some more research. that craziness.

Don't know.... I'm always suspicious of everyone. Nothin personal!... I trust USA pharmacies. Most docs where o live no little to nothing about trt... (Which I'm on legitimately), since the old boys aren't working anyway I figure why not Dib & Dab.. Yes I meant input... I realize this ain't the s*****check.com. I figured if someone already broke the ice, I figured I would splash around in the water until someone told me to get out.... Lol. I would never start a thread or post to that effect! Believe me I know they don't care for that shit at al! l No boards do except The one who again I don't really trust.. Lol. It was through them I found uncle and the ones of the above. last summer I got burnt good by a guy who had his own site. It apparently he Musta had some kind of drug issue which crept up & bit him in the ass again. I sound like 250 and got totally burnt. Messaged him on Facebook and he blocked me. His site is still up but I doubt he runs it haven't seen his name on there anytime reason. As far as I know he was never a source just sold pro hormones, protein powder ,liver protection etc. etc. no AAS's...
Ps good looks out. Love it here at TID! I truly hate to get banned over something stupid!!!

~R

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I'm actually surprised to be reading this. I've used Alin since my first cycle in 2011. I don't post much on the forums because of the ENORMOUS amount of opinion based misinformation. Also it's strange that nobody will provide info on legit companies that sell real pharmaceutical grade test because it's against forum rules. Yet it's not against forum rules to criticize the suppliers that people ask about.

ACTUALLY If you really want to be following he rules, there is suppose to be no source checking. correct me if i'm wrong guys...but it's okay to ask about a particular LAB or BRAND of AAS. But not to ask about a particular SOURCE or RECOMEND/PROMOTE a particular source. Brother if you are using all in and impressed? You need to get out there a little more cuz their are sources 4x better with much better gear dm. and int.

If you want PHarma grade test it is not hard to find. I don't understand why guys act like sources are so hard to find. It's not hard to sift thru the BS threads and the For real threads and figure out whats what!

You really think a board like professional muscle would do something like that? Ok I'm done being sarcastic.
Yeah, def would lol. Just witnesses it first hand

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic