Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Alinshop mixed reviews

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
He is behind Steroid Encyclopaedia and I was there for years. I had a ton of friends basically the whole MOD Crew left all in one day because they were told to stop trying to help people who were scammed by him! They would PM him asking if a certain member was being taken care of and he would get pissed. so he told the owner get your staff off my dick or I will not be sending you free HGH anymore.... thats all fact. I was there for many years, pre ORD. It used to be a great board!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
He is behind Steroid Encyclopaedia and I was there for years. I had a ton of friends basically the whole MOD Crew left all in one day because they were told to stop trying to help people who were scammed by him! They would PM him asking if a certain member was being taken care of and he would get pissed. so he told the owner get your staff off my dick or I will not be sending you free HGH anymore.... thats all fact. I was there for many years, pre ORD. It used to be a great board!

SE... now you're going way back. I was on there over a decade ago and left with all the staff back than to form another board. Times were different back then.

K

kustom71

Jan 24, 2013
I usually just lurk here and suck up all the good info you guys give
THANK YOU for that!!!

That guy ALINSHOP took my money and it was my stupid fault for not searching more to find out about them.
Big trust issues came outta that
Been worried ever since to trust anybody with my hard earned money
They SUCK

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
I'm actually surprised to be reading this. I've used Alin since my first cycle in 2011. I don't post much on the forums because of the ENORMOUS amount of opinion based misinformation. Also it's strange that nobody will provide info on legit companies that sell real pharmaceutical grade test because it's against forum rules. Yet it's not against forum rules to criticize the suppliers that people ask about.

Here is what I know for an absolute fact. My roommate has been unable to gain size for years. He's now 37 like me and put on 20 pounds with his test/deca cycle. The test and deca came from Alin

I put on at least 12-15 pounds with my yearly cycle of test from Alin. I only run 300-350 a week of only test E. I used to stack it with deca or eq, but no longer want that level of water retention.

My workout partner ran test with deca from Alin and grew his arms from 17 - 17³/⁴ on 1 cycle.

So while I'm not going to call anyone a liar, I will say I'm open to trying another lab as long as it's pharmaceutical grade test. And it has to be a legit lab. Say what you will about Alin, but he's still getting repeat customers like myself and has been around for at least 10+ years. If he had even ripped me off once, I would've tried another lab. But it hasn't happened and my body responds well to the Balkan he's selling.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
World Pharma sends their stuff out now too.

That changes nothing to the guys and gals that watched them burn people for years.

H

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Balkan is NOT pharm grade test! If he's getting results, I'm very happy for him. But among those that have been around for a long time, Alin is widely known as a selective scammer. So feel free to continue to roll the dice with him.

K

kobe8jf1234

Oct 15, 2013
I thought Balkan was suppose to be good gear

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Balkan is NOT pharm grade test! If he's getting results, I'm very happy for him. But among those that have been around for a long time, Alin is widely known as a selective scammer. So feel free to continue to roll the dice with him.
any lab that carries tren is not pharma grade lol

And Asia pharma you thought. This indicates you are getting your info from boards these scumbags are sponsoring. They pay the board owners and the negative posts get deleted and users with complaints get banned.
Yeah, tell me about it. Don't i know it! SOME WORDS OF WISDOM THERE!

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
AlinShop has been around a long time. I would think if he was that much of a scammer he would be gone by now. Its been years since I've used him last though but like others first started with him which must be somewhere around 10 years ago now. Can only speak from my own experiences and say I never had any problems with my orders.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
AlinShop has been around a long time. I would think if he was that much of a scammer he would be gone by now. Its been years since I've used him last though but like others first started with him which must be somewhere around 10 years ago now. Can only speak from my own experiences and say I never had any problems with my orders.
His protection money goes a long way... like you said you haven't used him in years tho

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic