Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

after 14 years, my belt is retired, I need a new one.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Had my dad's "hand me down" leather 8 inch belt....old betsy finally bit the bullet and the loops pulled through and now they're slots so it's over.....I may frame her.

Any suggestions on a new one? I've had leather and always had plenty of support.....I see many nylon ones lately but I may stick with a padded leather (last one was not padded but it was so broken in that I'm worried about the initial stiffness).

What do you guys use?

I have a 36 inch waist and depending on what time of year, I'm typically 215-230lbs.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Inzer Lever 10mm... I love mine.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
A cheap belt will run you about 12 bucks. Is it casual or a dress belt? ;)

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Inzer Lever 10mm... I love mine.

I'm checking them out now...I've seen more inzers lately, was leaning towards them or schiek (spelling)

The 8 incher was too big to be honest so I'll probably go 6 inch....no need for 8 and 4 wouldn't feel like I'd be getting the proper support..

Oh and I forgot to mention that I have mild scoliosis so both my doc and chiropractor are pissed that I'm not using a belt as much as I should....whatever.

A cheap belt will run you about 12 bucks. Is it casual or a dress belt? ;)

I hate you lol.

THe one that just broke had to be from the 80's...shit maybe even 70s. The leather was so slick and smooth from the sweat and wear and tear over the years....sad day but I'm looking forward to purchasing a new one.

and 12 bucks are for the tjmaxx folk.....I got my lacoste and louis vitton m'fer!! ;)

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Personally I use a Cardillo body-building style belt , whatever type you choose I would avoid the padded variety as you want it to fit snug and tight to your waist . Lately I've been seeing the new EliteFTS belts which look as good as anything out there and I think are cheaper than INZER and I'm sure with more favourable shipping terms .
http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?cid=205

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic