Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Advice plz

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
Ran a cycle of test-e250,1ml a week for 18 weeks, plus dbol for the first 6 weeks, gained close to 10kg no size difference at all
Its been a year since last use due to spinal injury

Now starting on test mix300 and tri tren200
Whats a good dosage to kick off with, im on my 2nd week of test mix havnt started tri tren yet

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
IMHO run higher tren to test ratio then you would “normally “ tren is the healer of all steroids and test just fucks shit up Don’t ask me how I know this and this is just my opinion !!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So you're saying you gained 22 pounds over 20 weeks with no size difference? Are you 6'9" tall? LOL

I'm thinking you gained some size. Perhaps you lost some fat with your muscle gain. If so, you're body composition changed significantly which you should see in the mirror and in how your clothes fit.

Your next cycle of low dose test with tren should continue good body recomposition.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
to maximize muscle growth:
600mg test ew
300 tren ew

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
So you're saying you gained 22 pounds over 20 weeks with no size difference? Are you 6'9" tall? LOL

I'm thinking you gained some size. Perhaps you lost some fat with your muscle gain. If so, you're body composition changed significantly which you should see in the mirror and in how your clothes fit.

Your next cycle of low dose test with tren should continue good body recomposition.

Im 6 foot, i did notice my shirts were a tad tighter but couldn't really see a visible change, lost a small amount of belly fat, but yeah over the 18 weeks i did gain close to 10kg, it was my first run on steroids but the boys i train with blew up huge but they ran other stuff at higher dosages, was a bit disheartening they blew up and i didn't but the cycle was to see how my body takes in juice

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
IMHO run higher tren to test ratio then you would “normally “ tren is the healer of all steroids and test just fucks shit up Don’t ask me how I know this and this is just my opinion !!

So 300mg a week of test, how much tren would i add

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
to maximize muscle growth:
600mg test ew
300 tren ew

The gear i have is
Test mix300
100mg enth
100mg prop
100mg cyp

The tri tren200 is
100mg enth
50mg ace
50mg hex

So if im right thats 2ml of test and 1.5ml of tren per week

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
After reading your intro. Id advize you to stay off the tren. Tren is more of a contest drug, very harsh on your kidneys, if your still struggling with your divorce tren will make your struggle worse as it can really fuck with your head, plus it's a terrible bulking drug and for me makes me lose weight without even trying. I really think it has a very strong affinity and pretty much knocks other drugs off your receptors. I would reccomend a test with one ester like test enanthate or cypinate and run maybe 600mg wk. If it's been awhile since youv'e done any orals start off with dball again,like 40mg day for 6 wks. and run the test for 8-12 wks with a really good recovery plan at the end. you could also consider adding in 400mg deca a wk and see how that works for you.

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
After reading your intro. Id advize you to stay off the tren. Tren is more of a contest drug, very harsh on your kidneys, if your still struggling with your divorce tren will make your struggle worse as it can really fuck with your head, plus it's a terrible bulking drug and for me makes me lose weight without even trying. I really think it has a very strong affinity and pretty much knocks other drugs off your receptors. I would reccomend a test with one ester like test enanthate or cypinate and run maybe 600mg wk. If it's been awhile since youv'e done any orals start off with dball again,like 40mg day for 6 wks. and run the test for 8-12 wks with a really good recovery plan at the end. you could also consider adding in 400mg deca a wk and see how that works for you.

Cheers mate, im over my break up, its been 4 n half years now, just a long 3 year court struggle but im happy with how i am now, during the 18 weeks of test i honesty felt the best ive ever been, even my 2 full time jobs 80+ hours a week got easier, for some reason i just cant naturally gain weight only 3-4kg max, i have about 6 or 7 different compounds and deca 200 is one of them, i had my first shot of test mix 300 2 weeks ago and felt great, lockdown got extended so thought i would cruise on this new vile of test e250(same brand as the deca) not feeling anything no energy or nothing so going back to the test mix and staying on it, everybody i have asked what to take for bulking have all said tren a, one guy said deca if i want water weight, i thought tren ace would be way to strong for me considering first time thats why i got tri tren200, least it has 100mg enth,50mg,ace50mg,cyp, i know everybody has a different opinion on what to have but majority have said tren over deca, i just want to build up a bit and have some shape instead of looking like a plank

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Cheers mate, im over my break up, its been 4 n half years now, just a long 3 year court struggle but im happy with how i am now, during the 18 weeks of test i honesty felt the best ive ever been, even my 2 full time jobs 80+ hours a week got easier, for some reason i just cant naturally gain weight only 3-4kg max, i have about 6 or 7 different compounds and deca 200 is one of them, i had my first shot of test mix 300 2 weeks ago and felt great, lockdown got extended so thought i would cruise on this new vile of test e250(same brand as the deca) not feeling anything no energy or nothing so going back to the test mix and staying on it, everybody i have asked what to take for bulking have all said tren a, one guy said deca if i want water weight, i thought tren ace would be way to strong for me considering first time thats why i got tri tren200, least it has 100mg enth,50mg,ace50mg,cyp, i know everybody has a different opinion on what to have but majority have said tren over deca, i just want to build up a bit and have some shape instead of looking like a plank
Try it out and see how it goes, I'm willing to bet that at 300mg wk you'll be done with it 1 mo. max. Your test is prob bunk. Check out the local stores for a sure thing. My exp. says test, dboll, anadrol, deca more for joint comfort and appetite. Tren will challenge your appetite, deca will make eat eat and eat. 600 test, 400 deca, w/ 6 wks of dbol thrown in there somewhere. And make sure your gear is real. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic